All Boards >> IBS Recipes

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I need suggestions for a simple to follow diet for IBS
      #288227 - 10/27/06 11:53 PM
joji

Reged: 10/27/06

My sister has been having all sorts of gastro intestinal problems. She has been to numerous doctors and had many tests done. I found your guys' web page and I think maybe you can help. Does anyone have any suggestions on a quick and not to complicated diet plan that she could follow to see if it helps her symptoms? Any suggestions would be helpful. I have tried to suggest herbal remedies but she really isn't into that. She is lactose intolerant and many fruits or fruit drinks that have a lot of citric acid in them are not good either.
thanks

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I need suggestions for a simple to follow diet for IBS new
      #288251 - 10/28/06 08:33 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

That's what this Website is all about. You really need to read the information outside the Boards to get a good overview of what Heather's Eating For Irritable Bowel Syndrome (EFI) Diet is all about. You can click on "Home" in the column to the left to get started or take a look at this post to find reading on the basics.

For general questions about diet and IBS you'll get more responses on the Diet Board.

HTH. Welcome to the Boards.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 254 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1181

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review