All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: From bras, to boob sizes and now to thongs! - - - new
      #87535 - 07/07/04 07:55 PM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

I'm 21, and I agree with you! I don't understand the appeal at all!

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: From bras, to boob sizes and now to thongs! - - - new
      #87537 - 07/07/04 08:00 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Nope, I don't get it either. My friend Katy wears them all the time and she says they're very comfortable... but she doesn't have me fooled. She did convince me to buy one on sale at the Gap... but I haven't even tried it on yet! I just bought it to shut her up, lol.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Re: Bevrs.....Re:thongs new
      #87541 - 07/07/04 08:13 PM
rosiechica

Reged: 08/22/03
Loc: Wisconsin

I do wear them all the time. Well most of the time. I have to wear dress pants to work and I hate panty lines! You really do get used to them. Of course when it's that time of the month then I try to wear loose enough fitting pants that you can't see any panty lines, then I like the new boy cut type of panties.

Thongs... not my favorite, not the devil new
      #87547 - 07/07/04 08:27 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

I do own some. Some were a gag gift from a wedding shower (it was a letter shower and the girls buying them for me got the letters K and T and came up with Kinky Thongs ) Those are more like G strings and I don't really wear them period. More often I wear some cotton ones or a really nice netted one I picked up at the Vicki's Secret Sale. It really is comfortable, but the only one I've ever owned that was. It must be the sort of thing where you have to experiment until you find one that is comfortable and then buy a bunch of that kind. More often I just wear looser pants though.

I've never worn one, and I don't plan too for a while!! -nt- new
      #87548 - 07/07/04 08:30 PM
peaches

Reged: 09/28/03
Loc: Fort Wayne, Indiana

--------------------
It comes down to the art of living on [color/red]

Re: Thongs... not my favorite, not the devil new
      #87549 - 07/07/04 08:30 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

okay but i still dont see the point. is it just so you can't see the panty line?
....my pet PEEVE is seeing young girls/teens wearing tight low hip huggers with the top of their thong sticking out...obviously on purpose too. ick!

soooo....whats a guys take on all this???.......Jamie??? :P -nt- new
      #87552 - 07/07/04 08:37 PM
ibsgrl

Reged: 04/18/04
Loc: Canada

Re: Thongs... not my favorite, not the devil new
      #87555 - 07/07/04 08:43 PM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Oh yeah... it's to avoid the panty line. Or, my thong is flesh colored so when I wear my white summer pants it doesn't show through.

And yeah, I completely object to the thong out of the pants look. Teaching college kids, I see EVERYTHING worn to 10 am classes. It's amazing what these people think is appropriate to wear to learn in. We're talking scarves as tops, little tiny skirts, guys in shorts who sit with their legs wide open. Yeesh. No wonder some schools make kids wear uniforms!!!

Re: Thongs... a guy's point of View new
      #87556 - 07/07/04 08:48 PM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

I saw the beginnings of this thread in the IBS diet board but figured that I should stay out as it was a very 'ladies only' type thread. However, this one seems a little more male friendly and, well, it is women's underwear we're talking about so I'm going to comment

"I cut down trees, wear high heals, suspenders and a bra. I want to be a girlie man just like my dear Papa!" (kidding )

But seriously, some girls I know absolutely love thongs and others can't stand them. One ex girlfriend, when I was dating her, hated the idea of wearing a thong, but now she loves them and swears by them (and of course this is well after we've stopped dating).

Now for my personal opinion. Thongs are good. Wearing really low cut pants and having the top of your thong stick out looks silly. But, there are lots of types of sexy underwear (or no underwear at all as discussed in the other thread) and just because one doesn't like thongs, doesn't mean they can't have sexy underwear. Although personally, I don't find the tiny G string thongs attractive, the other less skimpy type though, are quite attractive.

The big thing for most guys (me at least) is when a woman has enough trust and confidence in me to dress up in something sexy knowing that I'll like it, and in turn she'll have a pleasant evening as well.

Re: soooo....whats a guys take on all this???.......Jamie??? :P -nt- new
      #87557 - 07/07/04 08:49 PM
JBI

Reged: 01/25/04
Loc: BC, Canada

haha, I was typing my response as you wrote that !

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1464 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2939

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review