All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
guess what!.... new
      #58899 - 04/07/04 02:30 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

I e-mailed my husband at work and told him that I was thinking about getting the hypnosis program and told him that I needed to know what he thought. He e-mailed me back and said "If you think it will help and plan to give it your best shot, I say go for it." That was so comforting to me. He also asked if there was some information I could print out. So I did and will let him read it tonight.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

DO IT!! new
      #58958 - 04/07/04 06:38 PM
crampgirl

Reged: 02/23/04

I've just started tape III. I don't know if it will help my IBS but it's well worth $100 to try. It certainly is making me feel more relaxed and I look forward to it every day. My husband knows the routine. I tell him I'm going to do my tape now and I close the bedroom door and he knows not to come in or tell me there is a phone call or no way, no interuptions. If he isn't home when I start it, if he sees the bedroom door closed he knows I'm in there with Michael , my other bedroom buddy so it's nothing to worry about. Iput this little guy in just for the fun of it. I love his little face. I also have some driving anxiety and since I started with the tapes I'm more relaxed driving.

Re: guess what!.... new
      #59018 - 04/08/04 04:14 AM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

It is always wonderful to have good support. It makes dealing with this so much easier. What did he think after he read the material? I agree that if we go into this with a positive committed attitude that we are starting off on the right foot.

--------------------
Janey

I tried to order the program last night, but..... new
      #59074 - 04/08/04 08:04 AM
Nugget

All I have is a Discover card and it's not accepted....only Visa, Master Card or American Express. Is there a way to just send a check?

Never mind....I found out how to order through the mail. -nt- new
      #59078 - 04/08/04 08:13 AM
Nugget

Re: If I could just clarify something here.... new
      #59126 - 04/08/04 09:56 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Quote:

You also might want to talk with Mags. The program didn't help her much the first time around, and she's doing it a second time.

The hypno progam DID help me the first time around. It didn't work 100% (I'd say about 85%), but it helped me TREMENDOUSLY!! There were just a few more things I'd wished it'd helped me with. I'm afraid I gave people the wrong impression.

And, I'm over halfway done on my second time around, and it's helped me so much more, I can't even believe it.

Glad to hear it, Mags! Thanks for the clarification. -nt- new
      #59177 - 04/08/04 11:30 AM
Nugget

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 564 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3384

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review