All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: Jenx new
      #58852 - 04/07/04 12:43 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Thank you very much for your imput. I am new to this whole sharing thing but am getting the hang of it. I am finding that it is wonderful to chat with others who are going through the same things I am. I am happy for you that you are already starting to feel better. Between you and Bev I am sold and can't wait to get the tapes and start. I also suffer with migraines and I am thinking this whole relaxing thing may help with them. Wouldn't that be great to kill two birds with one stone.

Here's to driving in the car without fear, to eating without fear and to living without the symptoms of IBS.

Janey

--------------------
Janey

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Wow....9p.m. already!...... new
      #58854 - 04/07/04 12:47 PM
Janey

Yes, we are 6 hours ahead of the East Coast. My day is almost done. I am really excited to get the tapes and get started. I'll let you know when I get mine too. It might take a little bit longer for me because the mail runs a little bit slower (not much) Good luck to you too!!! I am feeling very positive about this.

Janey

--------------------
Janey

thanks for the support, Jen...... new
      #58858 - 04/07/04 12:54 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

I hope it works. How long does it take to finish the program? I know Bev said she had to wait three months to start the new program.

That darn Pony Express..... new
      #58861 - 04/07/04 12:57 PM
Nugget

It must take that Pony Express horse longer to get to Spain than it does to get to Wyoming. Ha! I'm glad I'll have someone to go through this at the same time with. Glad we found each other today. Thank you!

well you're my girl, Nugget, i gotcher back! new
      #58862 - 04/07/04 01:02 PM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

the program is 100 days. it tells you excactly which CD to listen to each day.... there are also scheduled days off.

i usually listen right before i go to bed. what am i talking about? i always listen right before i go to bed! i have noticed, though, that if i don't fall asleep and actually listen to the whole thing with my conscious mind, i do have a little trouble getting to sleep after (probably 'cause the last instructions are that you come out of the hypno "awake!"). if i fall asleep during then i have no problems at all.... since i noticed this, i've decided to try listening in the AM before work or after i get home from work for a little mental boost!

--------------------

oops--- forgot to mention: haven't had a migraine in 2 weeks! -nt- new
      #58863 - 04/07/04 01:04 PM
jenX

Reged: 08/11/03
Loc: Richmond, VA

--------------------

Thanks Jen..... new
      #58869 - 04/07/04 01:16 PM
Nugget

I'll keep that in mind....

Congratulations!!!!! -nt- new
      #58870 - 04/07/04 01:18 PM
Nugget

Re: That darn Pony Express..... new
      #58891 - 04/07/04 02:08 PM
Janey

I am glad we found each other today too. See, if we hadn't connected neither one of us would have ordered the tapes. I ordered mine a little while ago and I'll let you know when I get them. Hopefully they will be coming by fast pony. Actually, if things are sent priority mail, which these are going to be, it only takes about 5-7 days. Not too bad considering. . . All our mail goes through NY first. I am really feeling very excited and have hope for the future. Yikes!!! It's after 11, past my bedtime.

Janey

--------------------
Janey

That is wonderful, no headache and no stomach ache, a dream come true new
      #58893 - 04/07/04 02:12 PM
Janey

--------------------
Janey

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 678 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3384

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review