All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
For bamalakegirl30
      #351820 - 11/08/09 03:38 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Did you get the email I sent you about the Bach Flowers?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: For bamalakegirl30 new
      #351828 - 11/08/09 06:05 PM
bamalakegirl30

Reged: 10/23/09
Loc: Alabama

I did and marked that page so I can go back and read more about it. One thing I was wondering about is this.....was I correct in that you can either add this to water or liquid for drinking or it can be placed externally on the wrist, etc. Is that correct? How do you use it? It is something I am totally unfamiliar with so I am not quite sure how to proceed. Thanks for the info.

--------------------
When all else fails.....have tea.

#351832 - 11/09/09 06:24 AM
Gerikat

There are many different ways to use them. They are hamrless, so you can experiment. I have dropped a couple drops directly under my tongue several times a day, and I have also added to water and sipped throughout the day, or to Chamomile tea.

I think Bach recommends several drops four times a day, but you can pretty much work it like you want. It is NOT like a medication where you are on a strict schedule. Try to find a skilled practioner in your area. I just picked up two bottles of drops from the energy worker that I see.

I haven't heard of putting it on the wrist.

There are other Flowers out there besides Bach, so you could experiment with those too, but I think Bach is the most well-known.

You might want to find someone who can make you fresh, individual blends, instead of buying them on the shelves, like Rescue Remedy. By the way, I had her make me up some of that to try during peaks of anxiety, and it works wonders.

I have to be honest. I was skeptical in the beginning, but I love them now. I have learned alot about them, and intend to learn more. Hopefully, I will become a practioner.

Good Luck!

#351833 - 11/09/09 06:58 AM
Gerikat

One other thing. When you go to the website,if you look to the left and click on the tab Dr. Edward Bach, and then you scroll to the very bottom of the page, you can read books, writings, and lectures by him on health/healing. You can read all that info on line for free.

He was an amazing man and doctor. Read up!

#351848 - 11/09/09 10:10 AM
bamalakegirl30

Reged: 10/23/09
Loc: Alabama

I don't know of anyone in Alabama who does this sort of thing so I did search the internet and found a website called the Sirkin something healing center. Apparently they will do a consultation by phone which I guess would be my only option. I assume they will decide which ones I may need. Once you begin, how often do you think you will need to order more? I guess it would depend on how much you use. I am learning

--------------------
When all else fails.....have tea.

#351850 - 11/09/09 10:16 AM
Gerikat

If you get a phone consultation, then I am sure that practioner will direct you. Try to make sure they are reputable. You know how the internet is.

The gal that I work with has different sizes. I use the drops intuitively as I feel I need them. She makes blends according to what is happening in my life at the moment.

Read up on Bach. I am sure you will find it interesting reading material.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 157 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2657

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review