View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: Where did I go wrong? new
      #343487 - 03/20/09 10:51 AM
heartdream

Reged: 03/20/09
Loc: Rhode Island

Hi Kappy,

Thanks so much for all your help. I know I need to eat breakfast... it is just a bad habit to skip it. That's because my lunchtime most workdays is at 1030, but I could have breakfast at 600 or 630 because I leave my house at 645.

I do like bananas too... and my store had them on sale this week. I bought two small bunches on monday and went back yesterday and got another big bunch. I froze some to make smoothies.

I do use the teas... I am a real tea-totaler... I bought the tummy tea from Heather.

Do you use the tummy tamer capsules?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Where did I go wrong? new
      #343488 - 03/20/09 11:05 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I do use the tummy tamers some. I really don't see how they help me very much. I also forget to take them an hour before I eat. I still have bad spasms in my colon though, even when I do take them. I think I need to start taking them again, like I said, I just forget!!!

I would definetely eat breakfast even at 6. Once you start eating breakfast, your tummy will want it every morning, and your metabolism will get started for the day, and you will be hungry by the time your lunch roles around! Like I said, I eat every 2 1/2 hours! That's another reason it's hard to remember the tummy tamers!

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3605 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3686

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review