All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
poochibelly aka nomorepooch here!
      #281466 - 09/09/06 06:24 PM
stillnotpoochi

Reged: 08/23/06

Hello Everyone!

This summer was busy as I had the kids at home, trying to keep two kids busy and work is always a challenge but we managed...took a quick trip to Alabama and then a girl weekend with my 13 yo daughter and 2 other moms/daughters.

In July I started a business selling purses and it has gone gangbusters...they are the cutest purses with neat Bible verses on them and lots of frou-frou.

Then school started and between being a "football mom", "band mom", wife, mother, ministry leader, the purse business, volunteering at school...oh and I have a job(!), my plate is extraordinarily full.

I have been stable for some time now...and so thankful for that. I am signing off this site permanently because I need to budget my time wisely and not take away from my family, ministry, business or job. I have even signed off of e-bay and that was one of my favorite hobbies!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited about all the babies that are coming soon and pray that God will bless each and every one of them (and their mommies and daddies!) abundantly.

Michele Brake...you never cease to amaze me with your strength and ability to take one step at a time. You do inspire me.

Many hugs to all of you...wishing you God's best!

Rachel

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: poochibelly aka nomorepooch here! new
      #281516 - 09/10/06 09:48 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Rachel!!! It is so good to hear from you! I am glad your summer was so good. You sound very fulfilled and happy! Your life is so busy and you sound like you enjoy every bit of it. I am so glad things are well with you and I hope to hear from you soon again! I have missed you!!!

Before you go... new
      #281535 - 09/10/06 11:56 AM
_Willow

Reged: 04/06/05
Loc: Canada.

Rachel, I'm not sure I ahve your e-mail address! So much wonderful and confusing stuff has happened this summer, I 'd love to quickly catch up on with you.

I'm going to be spending FAR less time on here too, and it's already lessening. I love being busy!

I start DivorceCare at church on Wednesday, I'm SO excited. I'm going more often, reading the Bible more often, and planning on joining a singles bible study!

God is doing AMAZING things in my life, and I can tell he's doing the same for you. I don't remember the last time I was really unstable...or at least, I don't recall the last time it really botherd me!

Blessings, and please e-mail me at shan underscore the underscore webb at yahoo dot ca !!!!

Love and hugs, we have GOT to keep in touch!

--------------------
Keep on keepin' on...

Re: poochibelly aka nomorepooch here! new
      #281611 - 09/11/06 08:51 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Thanks sweetie, I do miss talking to you. Thank you for being there for me this past winter. I'm happy to hear all is well in your life-enjoy! Say HI to coco and crissy from my boys!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 124 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1005

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review