All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Revealing your most embarrassing moment!
      #27497 - 11/17/03 01:18 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Ok - come on ladies we all have them...it's the moments where you wanted the earth to open up so you could fall in.

Now you can look back and laugh...here's mine!

I was walking downtown where all the "suits" work. And the most gorgeous guy comes out of a building *yes I was single* and he's like "Hi"

So I am totally shocked and go HI back. Well then as he strolls past I can't resist, but check out his butt! I turn back only seconds too late to walk into a parking meter. The top of it was chest height and totally winded me. The worst was it seemed to make a gong sound so Hottie had to turn around and see if I was ok. I just said "Yeah" and high tailed it to the car where I breathed away my pain LOL

Your turn ladies.

Don't be shy!

DISCLAIMER: We are not laughing at you...we are laughing WITH you! Oh, wait you weren't laughing? Hahahahaha

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Revealing your most embarrassing moment! new
      #27501 - 11/17/03 01:29 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Hm.. most embarassing moment - it's hard to pick just one out of the whole lot! While I bet there are more embarassing ones, I'll share this one since it happened last week:

I'm not sure whether it's my laundry detergent (already tried switching) or what, but I've gotten itches in the strangest places. (Wow, writing this I think I may be going over the __________) So I was sitting in my office last week and my desk faces the door. While you can't see me entirely unless you come in my office, I can be partially seen from behind my computer screen.

So I got a really bad itch right above one of my breasts the other guy. I tried doing the nonchalant stretching itching, but it just wasn't getting it. So while I thought no one was looking, just decided to stick my hand down my blouse really quickly. Right as I decided to go for it, one of the sales guys walked into my office to talk about a customer. Oh man - did my face turn red. He studdered but that was the only recognition I got that he saw me. What's worse, is he's the flirty sales guy who always says "Good morning sexy" or "yes hunny?" when I call him. Talk about wrong moment at wrong time.

--------------------
- Jennifer

#27531 - 11/17/03 02:42 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Lol! You poor girls, those are pretty bad!!

The most embaressing moment I can think of right now happened in high school. I was bowling with my friends, and I really liked the ball I was using. It fit my hand perfectly, and I was kicking butt with it!! So I figured it couldn't hurt to ask the guy behind the counter if he would sell it to me. All he could do was say no. So I walked up to the cute guy at the sales counter and, without thinking, blurted out, "Excuse me, do you sell your balls?" I wouldn't have even realized what I said except that my friend Sarah behind me started cracking up. My face got sooo red. The guy just looked at me funny for a second, and said, "Uh, no." I wanted to crawl away and die. My friends have never let me live that one down.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#27534 - 11/17/03 02:47 PM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Oh man.. that's a good one. I might have said that one just to see his reaction! LOL

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 737 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 500

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review