Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
New Hair new
      #251485 - 03/10/06 03:20 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys,

Well, I just got back from the hairdresser and I LOVE it. I didn't colour it this time, I will when I get back from holiday but I had my side bangs cut back into my hair and took a few inches off (it had gotten really long).
The picture here looks pretty much the same as all my other pictures - I should really post one with curly hair, which is what my hair is naturally but oh well!
Here it is!

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: New Hair new
      #251498 - 03/10/06 04:18 PM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Stephie, have you lost weight? your face looks thin in your new pic? I am not trying to insult you, because you have always looked nice in all of your pictures I just wanna know your secret lol. From reading the fitness board I know you were trying to and looks like you have. Congrats on the new clothes, where would we be without malls????
I think we should have an IBS-er shopaholic fling!

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

A couple more pictures! new
      #251569 - 03/10/06 09:20 PM
Stephie

Hey guys!
The first pics were from my webcam, so Adrian took a couple for me... So here are two more, and two with my gorgeous puppy Ranger, who has crazy eyes in these pictures but is still super cute!

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Betharoo new
      #251570 - 03/10/06 09:22 PM
Stephie

Hey there!

Thanks for the compliment, but I haven't really lost any weight. I am about 5 lbs less than I was before, but my weight has fluctuated so much that it'll probably be back soon - I am still getting over the bronchitis that seemed to cause that weight loss.

AS you can see in the new ones I put up, my face is still pretty chubby.. but I couldn't resist posting pics with puppy!

I definitely don't let myself let loose at the mall very often, but when I do... look out! Hee hee.

Cheers!
--Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

Re: A couple more pictures! new
      #251584 - 03/10/06 11:28 PM
lalala

Reged: 02/14/05

Stephie, you look great! I love your new hair. I like the hoodie and your pants. Are those jeans? So cute!!! I like the first picture the best because we can see your pretty face and great smile and your long neck.

OH, and your puppy is gorgeous!

Ah, I need a makeover too. You've inspired me to try something new!

Re: Betharoo new
      #251595 - 03/11/06 05:28 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I love the new clothes, the colour of your zip up is one of my favs. I think we could be twins actually now that I think about it. I have had a pic of my cat up for awhile but maybe it is time for a new one. My hair is very similar in style to yours and I wear it curly most often but straighten it sometimes too. Mine has blond and red highlights though with a dark brown base.
Weird!!! and I agree about the mall thing too, can't go there very often because when I do, watch out!!
glad to hear you are having some fun though!

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Stephie new
      #251686 - 03/11/06 12:15 PM
Janey

Reged: 10/25/03
Loc: Maryland

Your hair is beautiful. I love the new cut.

--------------------
Janey

Stephie! You are gorgeous! new
      #251734 - 03/11/06 10:27 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

I've seen your userpic before but these pics give me a much better sense of what you actually look like! You have really beautiful hair... it looks really healthy and shiny too. And the cut is gorgeous!

I agree, makovers are FUN and sometimes just what you need too... I love that feeling of just getting a crazy new/different haircut... makes you feel like a different person for a while, eh?

Again, gorgeous

Awesome!! new
      #251749 - 03/12/06 08:19 AM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

You don't need color, your hair is pretty! I wish I had a pretty hair color so I wouldn't feel compelled to color it. I'm getting a makeover too on Friday, I'll post before and after pics. Trust me, my hair is so utterly boring right now you will wonder why I waited so long! I'm going totally different color, cut and style! (Aren't makeovers the best?)

--------------------

Re: A mini makeover new
      #251783 - 03/12/06 11:31 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Wow, Steph, this all sounds SUPER amazing!!! *hugs* I'm sooo glad you were able to do all of this! It's great to get b-day certs and then go have fun and get what you REALLY want! I'm glad you had this oppurtunity! Woooohoooo!

Can't wait to see pics!!! *hugs*

Love,

Sarala

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1686 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2396

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review