All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
philly
      #240780 - 01/23/06 10:29 AM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

Hi everyone. I have had a crappy few days... I started on Lexapro and feel ok, but the nausea is terrible in the mornings...so I've been taking it easy. I wasn't feeling ready to travel or anything yet...but as it turns out, I have to go to a funeral in Philly tomrrow. It's so sad. My cousin had her 2nd child 3 months early. The little guy had problems but made it about 2 months. Finalyl, his breathing just wasn't right and he passed away last Friday. My cousins have a 3 yr old girl--who was so excited to have a brother. So, it's going to be tough. Anyway, it does make me see that as terrible as I might feel there physically, emotionally my cousins have it so much worse...keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Also, because he was born into a Jewish family and never had a chance to get formally named with his hebrew name, they are combining the naming ceremony with the funeral...so sad. I'll update when I'm home. Thanks for the support

--------------------
IBS-A

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: philly new
      #240797 - 01/23/06 10:59 AM
rn21666

Reged: 09/01/05
Loc: Maryland

I am so sorry. I had a cousin who was 2 when he died. He had a hole in his heart and they were waiting until he was order to try to fix it or it was possible that it would heal itself. We buried him on Valentines Day 2004. He was an only child and his mom had a hard time becoming pregnant. I can defintely relate to how you are feeling and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Re: philly new
      #240877 - 01/23/06 02:35 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Oh that's so sad. Friends of mine had their first baby three months early in September. He had to have loads of operations and only got home three months after he was born (just after his original due date) He is doing OK now but it was touch and go for a long time, he weighed less than a pound when he was born, but he is about 8lbs now.

Hope you and your family get through this ok.

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 950 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 336

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review