All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
My theory new
      #202788 - 08/05/05 09:28 AM
BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Ok.... so here's my theory.

If you have 3 eggs, the sperm are confused. They swim around and can't figure out which one to latch onto. They bounce from egg to egg, like balls in a pinball machine. They richocet from side to side without piercing one! They're lost---like a man who won't ask for directions (remember where they come from.)

But with ONE egg, there's no hesitation. They know exactly which way to go! They will have a direct route! A road map! They will latch one to that one egg---and do their job! Bingo! One egg---one baby for you!

See how easy that will be?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: My theory new
      #202818 - 08/05/05 10:15 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

I LOVE that theory BL!!! Thanks for putting it into perspective for me!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: Thanks Alicia new
      #202819 - 08/05/05 10:17 AM
michele

Actually, I just called and made an appt for next Wednesday to get my hair done! AND, I bought some new nail polish and foot cream! I figured since WIll is working all weekend, I'd soak in the tub and do my nails! Thanks for the words of encourangement, it means a lot to me!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Angela new
      #202820 - 08/05/05 10:20 AM
michele

I agree, we need to get together again! Your right, I shouldn't be so hard on Will but sometimes I "forget" he is a guy, you know, and expect a little more "nuturing" from him. I know he loves me and means well.

I'm think about getting some more layers cut into my hair but can't decide. I have an appt next Wednesday. Its just so heavy and frumpy but its also very thin and fine, ugh. Any suggestions?

--------------------

Re: Thanks Beth new
      #202821 - 08/05/05 10:20 AM
michele

I can always count on you for support and hugs!!

--------------------

Michelle... new
      #202844 - 08/05/05 11:19 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

LIFE WILL get better! my SIL had problems like that a few times, then they decided to do IVF and she somehow produced 28 viable eggs in one cycle... she had 3 implanted and got pregnant the first time, so they froze the rest of the embryos..
the second time she wanted a baby it took all the rest of those eggs and they had given up and told us all no more when they had the last one implanted and it took!

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

Re: Thanks Christine new
      #202852 - 08/05/05 12:17 PM
michele

You always sound so wise! And your right, I can only do so much and I need to relax a little but yes, its oh so hard!

I'm also the "planning" kind of person! I thought, well, I'll stop the pill this month month and get pregnant in this month and have by baby in this month kinda thing, boy, was I WRONG!! LOL!! Who knew!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Cara new
      #202855 - 08/05/05 12:22 PM
michele

I was actually on DOUBLE the dose from last month!! Crazy, huh??!! I kinda new I wasn't brewing a bit batch though because my ovaries are not hurting. Most women only produce one mature follie each month anyways, they consider 17-18 mature so I shouldn't complain but...

I got pregnant the second month we tried the first time. Miscarried. Got pregnant right away without even having a period. Miscarried. Then it took 4 months to get pregnant the third time. Yep, miscarried again. This is now my fourth month trying this time around. I do usually ovulate on my own but my stimulating the follicular growth and development, they are trying tavoid another miscarriage. I know I can get pregnant and with one egg because I was never one "drugs" the times I did get pregnant (other than progesterone supplements) so I would have been producing just one egg than. So, lets hope this one egg is the lucky egg!!

--------------------

Re: Thanks Ashley new
      #202856 - 08/05/05 12:25 PM
michele

I agree, I should be having a bumper crop of eggs after all these darned hormones! Aw well, lets hope this one is the lucky one!!

I told Will to rest up this afternoon so we can get busy tonight!! LOL!! I'll get him again before he leaves tomorrow morning in case he is too tired when he gets home tomorrow night and then again Sunday morning. He's going to be one tired boy after I'm done with him and he has to work a music festival all weekend!

--------------------

Re: Making babies update-feeling sad
      #202857 - 08/05/05 12:26 PM
michele

Thanks Carol! I made an appt for Wednesday to get my hair done and I bought a really pretty shade of lavender nail polish to do my toes this weekend!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2545 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4229

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review