BL

Reged: 06/01/03

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

And Bev, Laura Sue, Kandee, Angie, Abby82,,, new
      #189979 - 06/28/05 07:18 PM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Michele posts some, but I miss her everyday posts! She really adds a lot to the board. I miss Bev's sense of humor, and Kandee's wisdom and kindness, and Laura Sue's wonderful inspiration... I hope they are all okay. Gayla too! Where are they?

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

and stephs, rachel, ibsgirl, and so many more!!! -nt- new
      #190006 - 06/28/05 10:04 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Re: Where are Michele, and Tissy, and Heather? I miss em'! n-t new
      #190046 - 06/29/05 05:29 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I know StephS is very close to her due date, so I'm sure she's pretty busy!

I don't know about the others!! I haven't heard from Michele in probably a week! Where are you girls?

--------------------
~Cara~

Kandee's been on vacation! -nt- new
      #190093 - 06/29/05 08:07 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

--------------------
- Jennifer

I'm here Ruchie!... new
      #190145 - 06/29/05 09:31 AM
Tissy

Reged: 07/15/04
Loc: Baltimore, MD

I have been lurking but not posting b/c my life is so crazy right now don't have much time to myself.

My AC broke a couple weeks back and I had to deal with that ordeal but it has been replaced and my house is cool again.

A friend of the family offered me a job but I still had to do the whole interview thing with his partner (twice). I decided to take it even though it is not in my field b/c at least it is stable. But I also decided to give my current boss 3 weeks notice b/c we are right in the middle of an 88 page catalog that I am laying out. So I didn't want to leave him in the lurch, that wouldn't be right!

So with the catalog layout deadline I am REALLY busy at work. And I am going on a short vacation this weekend for about 5 days and I am trying to clean house and pack and all that good stuff.

And I am working on a website for a friend!

Sorry I haven't been around but I have been reading posts and keeping up to date.

Ruchie I will e-mail or call ya soon. I miss you too!

Christie

--------------------
Christie
~Hoping and Praying for Sleep!~

Re: I'm here new
      #190161 - 06/29/05 10:22 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Sorry I haven't posted much lately (or emailed you Cara!) but I've been struggling and I don't want to be a downer. I actually feel a little better today as I went to the RE's office this am. I was worried that I had cysts or something from the clomid because my right ovary has really been hurting but she said everything was fine.

She gave me scripts for this months stuff. I'm switching to femara instead of the clomid. Its a newer drug, actually used for breast cancer but some dr's use it when the clomid doesn't work or there are too many side effects. But I am a little upset she started me on a lower dose of the femara when you compare it to the clomid. I've had three good follicles the last two cycles so I guess a lower dose of a better medication should be fine. Thats about the only thing we are changing. I'm still on all the vitamins and other hormones. I go in July 8th for an ultrasound and more blood work to make sure the follicles are good, than I'll get an injection of hcg and then start the progesterone right after I ovulate.

Will and I have been having some issues. Mostly about the fertility stuff. He is tired of trying and tired of me being moody, he says I'm different. Well, after three miscarraiges in 9 months and trying to have our first baby for 17 months, of course I'm different! We have hashed things out and decided we will try until the new year and relook at things then.

I booked a bed and breakfast get-away for the weekened of July 8 and 9. I will be ovulating then and thought a change of scenary might make is seem less like sex on a schedule kinda thing. Plus, we really haven't had a vactaion of any sorts since all this started. Its just for the weekend but its right on lake huron so it should be fun and relaxing.

So, sorry I've been MIA, I at least scan the boards everyday but just haven't had much to say lately!

I know Heather is getting ready to go on vacation the end of the week and has been very busy. I saw her on Saturday and otherwise she is doing ok. Her new haircut looks really cute! Hopefully she will post a picture soon!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

Re: I'm here Ruchie!... new
      #190182 - 06/29/05 11:08 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Life sounds SOOO very chaotic...T ti sounds like many things have worked themselves out. I'm soooo greatful to hear that *hugs* Keep praying and I'll do the same...

Sending you much love, happiness, and SERENITY...and a WONDERFUL vaca!!!

Love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Michele!!! new
      #190185 - 06/29/05 11:11 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

SOOO good to see you! I missed you *hugs*

I'm sending you mail now...

Love,

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1092 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3123

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review