All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: Sheri is single, again... new
      #184808 - 06/08/05 02:26 PM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. Take heart. My Mom always used to say that you have to kiss a lot of toads before you find your prince. Throw this toad back and keep fishing in the pond. In fact, try another pond. Hugs, Alicia.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Major drama! Poor you! new
      #184812 - 06/08/05 02:43 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Oh you so don't deserve this aggravation, Sheri! Come to Dublin and we'll find you a better guy there.

~nelly~

#184852 - 06/08/05 05:05 PM

Unregistered

Aww Sheri I'm sorry you had to deal with all that! Happy for you for realizing what you want and need, but still sucks for all the emotions you go through. You are a smart smart girl though so good for you!

Hang in there because the right boy will come along when you least expect it and he WILL love you for all your little quirks and that's what he'll like the best.

Big hugs and I hope your bruise is gone! Bet that took some explaining to people. Take care!

Re: Many, many more fish in the sea! new
      #184881 - 06/08/05 06:45 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Sorry things didn't work out with this guy! You are so young yet. You have many years ahead of you and I don't think it will be hard for you to find someone else who will appreciate you. It's getting to be summer and you know the great guys come out in the summer for some "summer romances". Oh how I met SO many at your age at the beach.......just reminicing of my younger years Good luck Sheri! Just keep on your toes with this guy. Sounds like it's not the end yet!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#184983 - 06/09/05 06:26 AM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Sheri, I would not worry about that! And yes, that was a bit more than love. It seemed to drive you nuts, so you want a healthier love that gives you your space too.

Thanks Sinead! -nt- new
      #185464 - 06/10/05 10:53 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

--------------------
-Sheri

#185466 - 06/10/05 10:55 AM
Sheri01

Thanks Alicia... I like your comment about the new pond, cause coincidentally my last three bfs were all from either the town, or towns that border the one I live in. I think I am gonna stay away from the guys in the area for awhile!

--------------------
-Sheri

Ooooh! Irish guys... new
      #185473 - 06/10/05 11:04 AM
Sheri01

Ack! When did I ever become so boy crazy?? I used to be the one that thought they had cooties til I was like thirteen years old.
dublin sounds like fun, BUT I already said there was a good chance I am going to Vegas, and don't want to go back on my word! Well, actually, I probably CAN'T go to VEgas now. I am not about to travel all by myself to VEgas and stay all by myself in a hotel there. That is asking for trouble, I think! And I wouldn't want to be the third wheel to traveling with Melissa and Mike. If they had Vegas arranged so that everyone stayed in the same hotel maybe I could, but I know the reasons why they don't and I understand!
Maybe I will save money up to go on this cruise with some girlfriends that asked me, but not sure I can, cause they want to go in july, when I am doing my summer job that I CANNOT give up for anything!
My guy friend wants me to visit in Germany, but it is alot of money and I don't know if he has the purest intentions , so I am staying away from that situation! #1- no more guys #2- don't like him that way, no attraction! #3- most importantly, is practically best friends with my ex bf Chris. I refuse to get inbetween friends!
I am going to Atlantic City next Friday with my sis (not staying over- don't want to spend the money) to see Modest Mouse. Will be lots of fun!
Now that I examined the situation, maybe I WILL consider going, Nelly! I was pretty much planning on it before I met Roman, anyways.

--------------------
-Sheri

Brittany... new
      #185476 - 06/10/05 11:05 AM
Sheri01

Thanks for the reassurance, I think I will be ok. I also beleive that the right guy will come along someday, part of the reason I had to let this one go!

--------------------
-Sheri

Lisa... new
      #185478 - 06/10/05 11:08 AM
Sheri01

Hopefully I won't meet anymore guys until I am ready! Or I will have to practice self control alittle better

Everything turned out ok finsihing things up with ROman, he acutally emailed me yesterday apologizing and saying he now realizes that he was crazy obsessive and that he knows that now he needs to grow up and get his act together, and that there are no hard feelings and that he will always be there for me if I need him. Atleast I know he doesn't hate me now, but I am content to go our seperate ways for now.

--------------------
-Sheri

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4536 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4320

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review