All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
ASHLEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      #183228 - 06/03/05 09:25 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Hey girl. I just saw you on who's online. I am at work with no IM, so that's why you haven't heard from me in forever. I sent you an email at your hotmail address, so hopefully you got it. I miss you!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Amandaaaaaa haha new
      #183234 - 06/03/05 09:30 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

hey chica.. I am online.. avoiding a four step problem solving paper exploring the legal and ethical issues regarding personality assessment in schools. FUN huh? NO. Summer class sucks.. I hope work is better.

Anyways.. its great to hear from you! we haven't talking in two days so of course I was having amanda withdrawals. haha. Sorry to hear about your constipation.. I'm sure thats a pain in the a$$ literally and figuratively.

oh by the way.. when did you send the email.. because I did not get it as of yet? Is it the one from like wednesday night? I hope not, because I'm not in the mood to deal with hotmail sucking right now.

HAVE FUN AT WORK. muuuah.

--------------------

Re: Amandaaaaaa haha new
      #183235 - 06/03/05 09:35 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Hey. I only sent it about 20 min ago. I've been crazy busy this week and haven't even had time to poop, let alone remember keep in touch with people. Ha. Tuesday I was up at 6:30, at work until 7, then at school until 12:30, then back home to sleep until 6:30 wednesday -- woke up and cleaned all the bathrooms and everything so the stampies could have their meeting, went to work, went to the mt ct office, stayed again until 12:30, went home, slept until 6:30 thursday, got up, cleaned up all the wine and cheese and crap from the stamp meeting, went to work, went to moot court, and then finally went out to the bar. once again went to bed at 1:30 last night and got up at 6:30 this moring. when I'm done here tonight, I'm babysitting for a 4-mo-old. I guess I'll sleep when I'm dead, right?

Sorry summer school is no fun. Is it all the same people as your other classes? Any cute new boys? BTW, you gotta come visit soon. You working next weekend?

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Re: Amandaaaaaa haha new
      #183274 - 06/03/05 10:40 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

hey.. damn girl.. busy busy schedule. I can't believe you went out to the bars last night.. I'd be exhausted. i have to work tonight which is no fun at all.. I think it will be really busy too cause MIT graduated yesterday. maybe a smart one will think i'm cute and leave me his number. haha doubtful.. but a girl can dream.

Anyways.. same people in my class. and yes we're def due for a visit. soon.. hopefully end of june. I think next two weekends my parents will be around..b ut i'll keep you updated.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 821 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 285

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review