--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: RachelT.... How are you? Where are you? -nt- new
      #182266 - 05/31/05 01:52 PM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Hey Shell!

I have a confession to make... I've been on the boards off and on lately, I've just been kind of "hovering" .

Things have been really crazy at home lately. The house we're renting has been sold and we only have until July 1st to move everything. We haven't found a new place to live yet, so it's been very difficult to deal with... especially since my hormones are completely out of wack. I sort of feel like we're homeless .

As far as my pregnancy goes, I'm at 4 months now. I have much more of a belly than most at this stage, but I'm kind of getting a kick out of it... especially since DH is infatuated with it . He even talks to my belly sometimes... hee hee hee !!

So, I guess that's everything in a nutshell. I'm sorry I haven't been on in so long, but with all of my morning-noon-night sickness, and now this, well, it's been a little traumatic for me, to say the least. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope all is well with you and everyone else on the boards.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Re: Rachel new
      #182269 - 05/31/05 01:56 PM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

Wow, I can't believe you are 4 months already!

I hope you find a new house soon, you don't need the added stress right now! Have you guys decided if you are staying in the same town or moving away yet? Lots of love and hugs!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#182275 - 05/31/05 02:26 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Hey Shell!

I have a confession to make... I've been on the boards off and on lately, I've just been kind of "hovering" .

Things have been really crazy at home lately. The house we're renting has been sold and we only have until July 1st to move everything. We haven't found a new place to live yet, so it's been very difficult to deal with... especially since my hormones are completely out of wack. I sort of feel like we're homeless . Oh my goodness.... well good luck with that.... if I were closer I'd help ya!

As far as my pregnancy goes, I'm at 4 months now. I have much more of a belly than most at this stage, but I'm kind of getting a kick out of it... especially since DH is infatuated with it . He even talks to my belly sometimes... hee hee hee !! How exciting.... can you manage a belly pic for us in your spare time? hehehe

So, I guess that's everything in a nutshell. I'm sorry I haven't been on in so long, but with all of my morning-noon-night sickness, and now this, well, it's been a little traumatic for me, to say the least. Thanks for thinking of me. You just take it easy WHEN YOU CAN... don't get too wore down... crossing fingers for a smooth move for ya! I hope all is well with you and everyone else on the boards.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Hey Rach!!! new
      #182327 - 05/31/05 05:03 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

I've been thinking of you too! So glad that the pregnancy is going well. Ya always worry when you don't hear from someone in a while..Whewww! Sorry to hear about your place being sold. That totally stinks! Something will come up. We'll all pray to the house gods for ya Hey this is just giving you practice for the real stress you will incur with a baby..he he! It's good stress though. Don't worry...
That is just so adorable about your hubby being infactuated with the pregnancy. Most men get funny about it. Well mine did at least. He so hoped my belly button never popped cause that grossed him out and thank goodness mine never popped
Well, it was good hearing from ya and take care and try not to stress about the house thing. Everything will work out.
Keep in touch!!! Yes, and definitly NEED to see pics of that belly

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

#182350 - 05/31/05 06:17 PM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Good to hear from you Rachel! I am glad your pregnancy is going well. I hope that you work out things with the house soon. We were out of our house for 3 1/2 months and lived with my parents when I was pregnant with my son. We moved in 6 days before he was born! OY! Talk about stress. I am sure you will get yours worked out with plenty of time. Also if I rememeber correctly happy early birthday since you, me and Noah Wylie from ER all share the same one!!!!

Here's that pic you requested... new
      #182478 - 06/01/05 08:35 AM
RachelT

We just took it last night, so it's very recent...

[image][/image]

Speaking of last night... I'm so excited to tell you all this... I was lying in bed to go to sleep, and felt the baby move for the first time !!! YAY!! DH said he was able to feel it move too when he put his hand on my belly! I love milestones like this!!!

PS - Sorry the image is so darn large... I haven't figured out how to resize them yet. Anyone have any suggestions??

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Edited by RachelT (06/01/05 08:42 AM)

Re: Here's that pic you requested... new
      #182482 - 06/01/05 08:40 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

I just emailed you a smaller pic for you to post! LOL Love the pic.... oh, and to feel it kick.... how exciting!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Rachel new
      #182483 - 06/01/05 08:40 AM
RachelT

I know! Time sure flies!!!

We've decided to stay here until baby is born and hopefully move back up to the cities shortly after. Keep your fingers crossed... at this point, I'm having a really hard time finding a new place. Not much to rent in a small town !

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1494 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2164

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review