All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: Here's that pic you requested... new
      #182525 - 06/01/05 11:05 AM
RachelT

Reged: 07/01/04
Loc: Minnesota

Nope! I've been reassured that there's just one in there. I guess I'm showing this much because I'm so little... who knows. I'm NOT looking forward to stretchmarks either. In fact I've already started applying liberal amounts of moisturizer and cocoa butter in hopes of stopping it before it starts.

My mother's face didn't change much with any of her pregnancies, so I hope I follow in her footsteps. She didn't have much for morning sickness though and I did, so I guess we'll see.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)
If life hands you lemons, make lemonade!!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#182526 - 06/01/05 11:06 AM
RachelT

Hehehe! Thanks Ashley! There's much more to come... .

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: Iowa!! new
      #182528 - 06/01/05 11:07 AM
RachelT

I'm in Cherokee, which is about an hour east of Sioux City. Where are you?

Thanks for the luck!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

#182531 - 06/01/05 11:14 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Quote:

But no matter how much you gain or all the stretch marks you (might) get, it's all worth it. Ask anyone with kids!

Yup until they hit about 3 , just kidding . Actually 7 is no picnic either lol. BTW, the dermitologist gave my sister some cream that is suppose to take away stretch marks. I'm going in a couple of weeks and I'm going to ask. If it works I'll let you know. I have them really bad. I gained 50 lbs with Madeline so I got a lot with her. Maddie also scratched me when I was pregnant with Meike and that turned into a nice big stretch mark right down my belly. I didn't get any new ones with Zoe. Did I mention I have finally lost 40 of those 50 lbs from Maddie. It only took my 3 kids to lose it hehehe. Maybe I need one more to lose all of it. What do you think?

SO cute!! new
      #182549 - 06/01/05 12:22 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I can't wait to have a little belly! You look adorable.
I'm so tall, my doc said I probably won't show until 4-5 months! I'm 11.5 weeks right now.

Hey are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? That's soon for you isn't it?!?

--------------------
~Cara~

To cute... new
      #182555 - 06/01/05 12:33 PM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Sorry I haven't been around alot! I wil try and give you a call this weekend! Don't panick about the housing thing it will all work out or you can just move to MI!

HUGS!!

--------------------
Heather7476

MIA no more new
      #182563 - 06/01/05 12:46 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Here I am, sorry for the neglect! Life has been mad between work being really busy, I was sick, a colleague at work was sick and I was covering her work, and of course wedding planning is talking over my life.

My news includes-

- Serious issues trying to limit our wedding guest list, first count we had 343 people "Down" to 276 now. Irish families eh?

-Finally finished our bedroom redecorating, our wardrobe arrived last week so we bought matching lockers at the weekend. We don't know ourselves with all the storage, I will post a pic once its all tidy again!

-Hoping to book our honeymoon in the next week or so, more on that as it happens

-Have fallen off the healthy lifestyle wagon, haven't been to the gym in a month, eating bad stuff, but haven't gained weight really so not soo bad. Will get back on soon, have a wedding in six weeks (the week our invitations go out)

Will check in more regularly I promise. Can anyone summarise the news on here, I can't face trawling through tons of posts.

RachelT- your mommytobe tummy is sooo cute!

hugs to all

--------------------
S.

Re: SO cute!! new
      #182606 - 06/01/05 01:57 PM
RachelT

Jeez... by 11.5 weeks, I already had a tummy ! I can only imagine what I'll look like at 9 months... probably a house on stilts !!!

DH really wants to find out the gender. I'm still debating. I sort of want to so it'll be easier to plan, but at the same time, I feel like we're cheating by finding out. How about you, are you gonna find out?

How are you feeling by the way? How's the morning sickness? And how about your gallbladder problems?

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: To cute... new
      #182607 - 06/01/05 02:00 PM
RachelT

Awe! Heather I miss you! Hopefully I'll be around this weekend. My mother is flying in from Boston to celebrate my birthday with me so I might be a busy little bee.

Haha! I'd love to move to MI... I so so so miss having friends around! Eventually we plan on going back to MN though... we both miss our friends.

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Re: MIA no more new
      #182609 - 06/01/05 02:01 PM
RachelT

Hehe! Thanks Sinead! Good luck to you on the wedding/honeymoon plans! I remember all to well how time consuming and frustrating that can be!

--------------------
~ Rachel (IBS-C)

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1103 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2178

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review