All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
So I went.......!!
      #177227 - 05/06/05 07:34 PM

Unregistered

And we had a very nice time. Not too many updates since it was just to a movie and of course that doesn't yield much talking time, but he was cuter in person and quite a gentleman. So now I suppose we'll wait and see if he calls me or whatever again. By the way, we talked on the phone for a couple hours last night too...all very enjoyable.

I find myself thinking it's too good to be true, and of course from the little my family knows they claim that he isn't good enough for me...but I guess that that is to be expected being the only girl with 3 brothers and overprotective parents.

So I'll keep y'all posted on anything new. We'll see if he changes his mind about me now that we've met in person though.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: So I went.......!! new
      #177239 - 05/06/05 08:35 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Hey! Good to see you back in one piece! I'm glad it turned out better than expected. So did he smell nice? And any immediate turn-ons/ turn-offs?

Now the important stuff. Where's my biscotti!!

YAY...so exciting.... new
      #177242 - 05/06/05 09:46 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Brittany it is 5.44am here....I know I know I should be in bed...but I went out got in at 4 and have been mssing about in the kitchen and eating food until now.....so tired! I couldnt help myself from checking ur update tho....yay I am soo excited for you...Im glad it went well. I am SURE that he will ring after meeting you how could he turn down such a fabulous person as yourself. I really hope that something works out....and as always I expect to be the 1st to know!!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: So I went.......!! new
      #177255 - 05/07/05 06:31 AM

Unregistered

No, no immediate turn-offs...he was very nice, and always asks me what I'm thinking. And greets me with "Hey stud"..lol. And I do think he smelled nice..but I have a stuffy nose and I don't think my dog senses were with me last night.

As for the biscotti..yumm..I'll bring you some to DC in July

Re: YAY...so exciting.... new
      #177256 - 05/07/05 06:34 AM

Unregistered

Lol..you need to get some sleep!! Don't you still have projects to work on??

I will definitely keep you posted of any further updates. He likes to text message me and he did last night to see what I was up to and then to say goodnight and sweet dreams and all that business. It's so funny..and I'm so not used to it..haha. When we chatted on the phone Thursday night we kept asking each other questions and every time I answered stuff he was like "woah..you are one interesting girl". And then he told me he was trying to find the catch..lol. Apparently he has still yet to find it. I told him that this felt like a job interview...haha.

Well I have a bad cold now so time for medicine and then to the couch to watch tv!

CAN'T WAIT!! :) -nt- new
      #177276 - 05/07/05 08:55 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 399 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1421

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review