All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Oh Cara! Congratulations!!! new
      #172256 - 04/21/05 01:26 PM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Keep us posted!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I've got some great news! :) new
      #172285 - 04/21/05 02:09 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

ohhh Cara.. i'm soo sooo sooooo happy for you!

I know you've wanted this for awhile.. and you're going to be a great mom! What does justin think??!

--------------------

YAY CARA! new
      #172293 - 04/21/05 02:29 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I am sooo happy for you and Justin, Congratulations!

--------------------
S.

#172319 - 04/21/05 03:21 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I just have to tell you, enjoy every moment. That is my piece of advice for every new mom. You only get all these firsts once. Get as much sleep as you can now and let people wait on you because next time they won't lol. No seriously, enjoy it. I miss it so much and would love another but after this week, I'm ready to send my hubby to get snipped. Trust me, I wouldn't have to push him either hehehe.

BTW, I have a friend that this happened to. She had female surgery and they told her there was no way she could get pregnant that month but she did. It does seem when you aren't trying is when it really happens. Congratultions again! Keep us posted. You'll love being a mom.

#172323 - 04/21/05 03:35 PM
LittleLisa

Reged: 06/22/04
Loc: USA

Yeah Cara! Congratulations hon! That's so exciting. Yes, God does work in mysterious ways doesn't he!

Here's to being IBS free for nine months now~

Great news Cara . Take care of your little self now!

--------------------
~~~Lisa~~~

Yea, CARA!!! new
      #172356 - 04/21/05 07:28 PM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

I'm so happy for your wonderful news! This is so exciting! I'm very happy for you.

I hope you don't get MS to bad! So of us do and some of us don't! That ultrasound will be so much fun. It's amazing how much these little ones grow. I had a ultrasound at 4,5,6,12 and 18 wks. Each one I was amazed at the growth!

Congrats! This is just wonderful!

You need to check out babycenter web site. You'll love it there. Lots of fun info and you can join the December due date club!

Take care and keep us posted on your progress!!!

--------------------

#172382 - 04/21/05 08:48 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Congratulations from me too! That's wonderful news. I always knew I was pregnant right away too cause of the horrible D I got as soon as I was! It does get better though!
Enjoy this special time and I look forward to hearing your updates

--------------------
Amy

#172383 - 04/21/05 08:50 PM
e_mcmaster

Reged: 01/16/05
Loc: Norman, Oklahoma

Oh my gosh, that is SO exciting! Please keep me updated on everything! Good luck & congrats!

--------------------
Elizabeth

all those years it wasn't IBS - it was celiac!
send me an email: liz@dopple.net

Oh wow! new
      #172451 - 04/22/05 12:57 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so fantastic!

Hey, your lil' bean could be a Christmas baby like me!

12 hours pregnant...that's so funny!

Everybody! new
      #172501 - 04/22/05 06:22 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Thank you SO much! All your replies are so sweet! I am still trying to soak this all in....yesterday I had to watch some neighbor kids all day, and they rush home and get ready to go to Victoria's Secret all night, so I had no time to think!

I got my first blood test results yesterday and they all looked normal. Now I go in again this morning and I'll get results this afternoon to see if my HCG levels are doing ok! SO be praying that they are!

I slept for about 1 hour on Wednesday night....last night I slept a little better - maybe 5 hours. I'm not tired though, I have so much on my mind! I know it'll catch up to me

Michele - you rock! Thanks for sending me that book! I'm sorry we got cut off - I have never used all the batteries in my phone by 3:00 in the afternoon before - lol! HUGE HUGS to you, and it is your turn now - we are doing this together remember?!?!

LittleLisa - I am not little!! LOL! I'm so tall I bet it'll take awhile for me to show Except I swear I am already constantly hungry. My stomach growls at least every 2 hours!

Ashley - Justin is so cute. He's so excited, he wants to tell everyone! He told 4 of my neighbors (the husbands of my best friends here!!) before I had the chance! My neighbor goes, 'He was standing in the street waiting for people to walk by'. He's really going to be a great dad, he is thrilled!

Augie - I got my gallbladder out because I was having nights where I had to go to the ER because of terrible pain and vomiting. THey kept telling me it wasn't my gallbladder, but I was researching it and KNEW that's what it was! I finally had a scan done, and it was so infected that I had to have rushed surgery the next day! It was causing my pancreas to swell, and I was passing stones daily! So...I'm glad I got it out right away, timing is unbelievable since I think I got pregnant that day before surgery. I have had D lately in the mornings...but I'm sure that's from pregnancy. Acutally, after sugery I was C for about 8 days and it was miserable.

Steph - thanks for that website! I am checking into it right now! I have so much to read and learn, it's exciting...I just never thought it would actually happen to me.

Everyone else - thanks so much!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now!

I'll keep you updated!
HUGS!!
~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 841 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6908

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review