All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
POLL: Who is your favorite actor/actress?
      #160119 - 03/13/05 09:57 AM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Guys,
I noticed that the favorite movie poll from last year was resurrected last night, so I thought I'd try and start another one. So, who is your favorite actor and actress?

My favorite actor is Jack Nicholson, I don't really know why but I've always been a huge fan It's kinda weird, my Dad looks a lot like him (only younger) and when I was a little kid my friends and I would have sleepovers and rent The Shining to scare ourselves, and he used to come downstairs and burst into the room screaming "Here's Johnny" and scare the you know what out of my friends! One time he got out a marker to draw arched eyebrows on his face, but wasn't paying attention and used a Sharpie, and was stuck with permanent marker on his face for a week!

As for actress, I really don't feel all that strongly about it, but I'd have to say probably Kate Winslet. I've loved her ever since I saw her in Titanic, I think she's really talented and I love that she rejects the whole idea that you have to be a stick to be successful in Hollywood.

So, who are your fave actors/actresses?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: POLL: Who is your favorite actor/actress? new
      #160122 - 03/13/05 10:06 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Actor: Jude Law and Brad Pitt.. mostly cause they are hot.

Actress: Reese Witherspoon or Sandra Bullock

--------------------

#160124 - 03/13/05 10:30 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi guys!!
Favourite Actor: Ben Affleck!! I LOVE BEN AFFLECK! I also really like Kevin Spacey, I think he is an amazing actor. I loove Brad Pitt, too.

Favourite Actress: Renne Zellweger, I think she's amazing. I also like Natalie Portman and Jennifer Aniston.

I could probably go on and on so I'd better stop here!
Cheers all!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

#160131 - 03/13/05 11:53 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

fav actor: robin williams or tom hanks
fav actress: julia roberts, meg ryan

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

I'm a Reese fan too! new
      #160145 - 03/13/05 01:55 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

She is gorgeous, clever, has a beautiful family and combines that with her career! Wow.

Actor: Keven Spacey is the most amazing actor.

I love loads and can never remember names but I defintely adore both of those two - I like everything they do.

Linz, you have great taste! new
      #160153 - 03/13/05 03:08 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I LOVE Kevin Spacey- did you see KPAX? Or the life of David Gale?

I also think John Malcovich is excellent and John Cusack, and Ian McKellen. and I have been in love with Tom Cruise since I was about 12 and Brad Pitt since college....just watched Ocean's 11 for the first time this afternoon...mmm..Brad. And he is an EXCELLENT actor, think Snatch or 12 monkeys.

For actresses I think Judi Dench is excellent, so dignified, and likewise Emma Thompson (did you see her in Love, Actually?) Lets see who else...Catherine Zeta Jones is pretty good too.

I think Reese Witherspoon is very "sassy" and loved her most in Cruel Intentions.

Kate Winslet has really grown on me since Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (If you haven't seen this movie rent it now its excellent!)

I have a feeling I am missing out on some great actresses, will have to think more about this one...

--------------------
S.

#160166 - 03/13/05 05:02 PM
jenniferlynn

Reged: 02/10/05
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

Vin Diesel...What a HOTTIE!!!! I would have to third the Reese Witherspoon. I too enjoy Julia Roberts.

#160168 - 03/13/05 05:08 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Umm. I really like Sandra Bullock. She's not Hollywood beautiful but there's something sweet about her and she's a great actress. Ummm guys. I think I'll keep that one a secret cause the show he's on is kinda

--------------------
Amy

Sinead new
      #160201 - 03/13/05 07:25 PM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

Hey.. I've actually met and waited on john malcovich at work ( I waitress on the side!) He's kinda a jerk and didn't even tip 15% but whatever.. still fun to meet famous people.. and he's a good actor.

--------------------

Ashley! new
      #160252 - 03/14/05 01:22 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

its good to get the rundown on famous people like that, I have lost some respect for him now. I HATE when people are rude to those who serve them, I have worked in a shop and a bar and am so sensitive to people being rude when I am in those situations!

--------------------
S.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 105 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2488

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review