All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
OMG...I just got call from Shane... I'M PISSED - (I'm over it now, just needed to vent)
      #142443 - 01/25/05 10:53 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Shane called me while on a break at training.... he said, "I need to tell you something and your not going to be happy"...... oh, that is a great way to start a conversation!! He said, "My new office is not going to be ready when they said it would be....so I'm gonna have to make another trip to LA to work from Corporate Feb 14th -18th...." I'M PISSED!! He says, "We will have a great weekend (Feb 11-13th and I will get a extra special gift)...and it will all be good...." Yah, WHATEVER!! I asked who's @$$ here locally do I get to kick for not having the office ready?? I told him I WAS NOT KIDDING... with the last few days that I have had and I'm on the rag...... I better not find out WHO's fault it is!!

OK, calm down Shell......

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Edited by Shell Marr (01/25/05 01:35 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: OMG...I just got call from Shane... I'M PISSED... new
      #142450 - 01/25/05 11:03 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

What a bummer, Shell!! It sounds like you will have a good weekend before that though!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

YIKES new
      #142452 - 01/25/05 11:05 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Ok Girl deep breaths!! Honey it will be ok!! Things will all calm down and it will be something you look back on and know it made you guys a stronger couple! TRUST ME!!!

BIG HUGS

Don't kill anyone shell!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#142453 - 01/25/05 11:06 AM
TommyNY

Reged: 04/29/04

Shell, should I go out and buy that web cam today?

Alright, maybe I shouldn't be teasing you. With the way you're feeling you might take the flight out here and kick my @ss...

That s*cks about Shane. Speaking from the male point of view, just remember he has no control over this AND I am sure it was not his choice...

--------------------

#142458 - 01/25/05 11:10 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

What a bummer, Shell!! It sounds like you will have a good weekend before that though!

Yes, this is true.... I just need to calm down... I have major cramps and I forgot my meds at home, that I just spent $7.00 on last night....

--------------------

Re: YIKES new
      #142460 - 01/25/05 11:11 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Ok Girl deep breaths!! {{DDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP BBBBBBBRRRREEEEEAAAAAATTTTHHHHHH}} ok, that helped a little Honey it will be ok!! Things will all calm down and it will be something you look back on and know it made you guys a stronger couple! TRUST ME!!! Yes, it is just hard right now.....

BIG HUGS

Don't kill anyone shell!!! Nah, I'll just hurt them a little...

--------------------

#142463 - 01/25/05 11:14 AM
Shell Marr

Quote:

Shell, should I go out and buy that web cam today? LMAO...

Alright, maybe I shouldn't be teasing you. With the way you're feeling you might take the flight out here and kick my @ss... Yah, but you might like it!

That s*cks about Shane. Speaking from the male point of view, just remember he has no control over this AND I am sure it was not his choice... Thanks Tommy...I NEEDED to read THAT..... your so right...he kept saying, "it was more money in his pocket too for that week"...I know he is doing this for our future.... I just have to be strong... I will TRY!

--------------------

#142466 - 01/25/05 11:15 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Oh man, it better be an AWESOME gift that the company pays for! BIG hugs for you, Shell! I know how much of a bummer it's going to be on V-Day with Shane not there.

You and I will have to be each other's Valentines! I think Mike is going down to LA for his neice's cheerleading competition (he's babysitting his mom) so I don't see him V-Day either.

Hey.. ask if you can use that plane ticket he was going to buy you to come see me! LOL I got a really comfy air-mattress and we can plot ways to screw with my neighbors (will have hopefully moved by then!).

--------------------
- Jennifer

Boyfriendless on V-Day too!! new
      #142467 - 01/25/05 11:18 AM
Kimm

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

my boy is gonna be in Sudbury playing in a volley ball tournament so i won't be seeing him for valentines day either....he's gone from the 11th to the 16th

#142469 - 01/25/05 11:20 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Oh even better suggestion! Tell him you'd like to fly your "friend" in from Las Vegas to spend the weekend with you. (forget the name! I'm sure you guys didn't.. LOL)

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 996 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3738

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review