All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: A few words from your MODERATOR new
      #142616 - 01/25/05 02:45 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Well said Ruchie!!! Thanks for giving your input.

I have learned a lot about you Shell and really admire all you've gone through. I had no idea and will not make such strong statements on this board again without knowing a person all that well. I was trying to help.

Anyhow, I am so sorry and feel like a huge MORON.

Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell - Sorry Shell -

Does that help at all?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Some advice for you new
      #142617 - 01/25/05 02:46 PM
Sara-Sage

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks sweetie.

#142621 - 01/25/05 02:49 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

((Tina))

I feel like you didn't understand what I was saying! I think you have a LOT of courage for putting yourself out on a limb like that to help a friend! And Shell accepts your apology 100%...she said so in a post I read a minute ago :-)

We love you (((Tina)))

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#142643 - 01/25/05 03:28 PM
Sara-Sage

Ok thanks Ruchie.

Sometimes I get in trouble for saying what I think. Thanks for the compliment. Yes, I was trying to help her from things I've learned.

You're so sweet Ruchie!

#142650 - 01/25/05 03:57 PM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

((Tina))

I have a good friend like you! :-) She says what's on her mind. In the beginning of our friendship...that hurt me! Until I learned it came from her heart, a desire to help me be the best me I can be, and a cultural difference. NOW I LOVE that she's so open with me! I know I can count on her to tell me what she thinks even if she's not always RIGHT It's just great knowing she will let me know if I'm acting childish or if she disagrees with what I say/do. We're VERY close for it!

I guess that's why I saw both sides...since having her for a firend I can see her side AND mine! I don't think there's a right or a wrong...just as long as the intent is right. I think being friends with one another has helped both of us grow! I am less sensitive and she is more sensative!

Ok, I've rambled enough I'm glad you here where I'm coming from now! And that you took this as a learning expreience! You rock!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#142720 - 01/25/05 07:34 PM
Sara-Sage

Thanks Ruchie. I also value immensely friends that can "tell me like it is". (Not at all implying that I was doing that to Shell). This is not about that anymore.

I like people to be 100% honest and straight forward. I tend to have no patience for people who can't be straight with me. I tell people to say what's on their mind and that I can take it. Maybe that's how I became like this.

But ya, I have to realize that I'm not always right and sometimes things can come out sounding hurtful, harsh or mean. I don't think I have a mean bone in my little old body to be honest. Well, only for GG.

Take care!

Re: OMG...I just got call from Shane... I'M PISSED - (I'm over it now, just needed to vent) new
      #142729 - 01/25/05 08:13 PM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Ack! If it was any other guy, I would be mad, too! But we even though i don't *know* Shane, I do know that if any hubby/BF wanted to be with his girl on V-Day. it would be him! Most guys don't get into it anymore, though.
It took some convincing to get across to my BF that even if he believes it is something blown out of proportion by the greeting card companines, he NEEDs to atleast pretend to like it and take me out to dinner or something to keep me happy! Not like he wouldn't get anything out of it...

--------------------
-Sheri

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2400 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3744

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review