All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
For anybody who watches "Third Watch"
      #138699 - 01/14/05 09:21 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

I have missed so much this season, so I need to know...
WHAT HAPPENED TO BOSCO? Why is he in the hospital and stuff??
I missed a whole bunch as I was in the UK, and tonight is the first new episode I've seen and I'm confused! Any other good info from recent episodes would be appreciated too!
Thanks!
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I love Third Watch !!! new
      #138714 - 01/14/05 10:08 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

I have missed very much of it too, I will try to fill in the gaps. Bosco was almost mortally wounded in a shoot out in the hospital. IT was after there was an attempt on his moms life while at the funeral home when his brother died.

There was a snitch in the precint, it turned out to be that beautiful black girl, can't remember her name on the show. She had a thing going on with that handsome black guy. can't think of his name either.....he found out she knew some stuff about his fathers death and that was it for them. plus the fact that she was a snitch. Maybe someone else can help finish this, I am very tired. I think I napped a little during my favorite show and don't remember much more. the end, sorry, gayla

Steph, Nope, don't watch it but..... new
      #138740 - 01/15/05 04:16 AM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

I haven't seen you around the boards for a while and was wondering just this morning how you were doing. Nice to see you (just wanted to let you know someone's been missing you and thinking of you). Hope you are well and your tum's behaving! How is it going at your mum's? Have things calmed down a bit?

--------------------
Amy

Re: Steph, Nope, don't watch it but..... new
      #138749 - 01/15/05 05:42 AM

Unregistered

Yeah I've been wondering how you've been doing too. We haven't seen you in awhile and I figure you're pretty busy with school and all, but how's all the medication working and are you feeling any better??? We've missed ya!

Thanks Gayla!!! -nt- new
      #138829 - 01/15/05 11:09 AM
Stephie

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Oh yeah! A little 'me' update! new
      #138831 - 01/15/05 11:23 AM
Stephie

Hi guys,
Thanks for asking, that's really sweet of you!
Things have been going alright.. I am having a hard time figuring out what is going on with my stomach.. I still have bad days, and good days but it's hard for me to know what medications are working or not.. Like, the D has gotten a lot better for the most part (still have the urgency thing and having to go a few times in a row). I have had a few _really_ bad stomach aches and I have still been pretty nauseous as well. But I am going back to the doctor for a follow-up on Monday so I'll let you know how that one goes.
School is going okay - there was a strike so some classes were cancelled which was nice 'cause it gave me some days off. Not that it's nice for the people striking, though! My classes all seem alright, I think once papers start becoming due and exam time rolls around I'll feel a little differently.
Living with my mom is still stressful for me, I am still all wound up about this whole 'family marathon run' thing she has guilted everyone into.. I said no, but she ignored me so I know that it is going to come up again soon, I will say No again and there will be a big confrontation - Adrian says I need to just approach her in a non-confrontational way and explain that the stress of 50,000 people all crammed together with no bathrooms (maybe outhouses) is NOT good for my mental health! Anyway, my mom is _impossible_ to approach in any manner as she will just freak out. So yeah, I am stressing... I keep having nightmares about explosive fights with my mom. I was up all night last night in between them - oy.
Adrian has been going a little stir crazy lately, but he is on a first aid and then security training course for the next 9 days so he is really glad to have something to do. This is going to sound bad, but I really don't like the relationship my mom is trying to have with Adrian - Like, she is trying to use him against me or something. She keeps making dinner for Adrian, and not for me which really peeves me off. I don't want her to make me dinner, as she makes a lot of stuff I can't have, but then I am left to make dinner and eat by myself because Adrian feels bad saying No when my mom has cooked him food! And she keeps going through him to ask about doing stuff she knows I won't want/be able to do so he says Yes and then I have to make a point of going to say No. It really puts me on the spot, and makes me look like a bad daughter and a bad girlfriend and a bad everying, grrrrr.
So that's about it! I am back on the weight loss wagon too, as I have gained a stupid amount of weight the last few months and so I am trying to Report In again on the Vegas board so I'll be around more!
How are you guys doing?? I've missed you too, I am hoping my internet will be more friendly 'til we get our own installed and will be able to be online for more than 5 minutes at a time!
***HUGS***
--Steph

--------------------
IBS-D,pain.

Re: Oh yeah! A little 'me' update! new
      #138860 - 01/15/05 01:57 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

Stay well and try to ignore your mom if that's even possible.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 49 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 664

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review