All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
A selfish request
      #136499 - 01/09/05 11:02 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Please join us on the Eating Board! We need you guys over there too! So many lost souls who don't know what the heck we are doing wrong!

I know, I know, the living room is where all the fun and gossip happens! It's a nice break to be talking about Jen and Brad than how much Diarrhea or Constipation we have. Or what our poop looks like! But we need you guys for help.

Just a selfish (but desparate) poster! Heck, Maybe I should spend more time over here! Maybe it will get my mind off the IBS symptoms and they will all go away!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Not selfish at all! new
      #136503 - 01/09/05 11:13 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey Augie,
Sorry I havent posted much on there lately, I think the fact that its been xmas and everything ppl have wanted to come check out the living room whenever theyve had the short time to spare! I promise I'll try posting there more often again...we all want to help everyone else! I wouldnt exactly call myself stable...but Im better than ever before thanks to a year on this site and atleast Im able to stop it when it happens and know most of my triggers! Believe me you will feel better soon, I started the diet back in january last year and it wasnt until about september that Id say things really changed big time for me now! So hang in there, I promise you'll be feeling good soon. I was starting to feel disheartened too that everyone was feeling better and I wasnt...it might take time and patience but youll get there and we're all here to support you until you do!Hugs xx

--------------------
Natalie

Edited by Natalie1985 (01/09/05 11:14 AM)

Re: Not selfish at all! new
      #136514 - 01/09/05 11:42 AM
Augie

What a sweet response Natalie! Glad you are feeling better and for the encouragement. Yes it's disheartening to see others getting better while I just stay sick, I mean not seeing any improvement, while I'm following the same advice and reading the same books, etc. I just don't get it, what I'm doing wrong.

I didn't want to make anyone feel guilty about not going on the Eating Board! Just missing the helpful advice that is so appreciated. Only go visit over there if you want. I understand the time constraints and you can only spend so much time on the computer. I'm not trying to force people to do anything! At only barely 100 pounds, can't force people to do anything! Not too intimidating in person! Hee Hee! Just miss you guys over there is all!

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: A selfish request new
      #136521 - 01/09/05 12:03 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

I agree. I never used to post in the living room but started to and now I hardly ever go in the main area. Oops. Good reminder.

I didn't mean ... new
      #136528 - 01/09/05 12:11 PM
Augie

to make anyone feel guilty! We just miss your wisdom!

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: A selfish request new
      #136557 - 01/09/05 02:05 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I'm actually glad you posted this! I hardly EVER look in the Eating board anymore - I just go to the Living Room! Thanks for reminding me!

--------------------
~Cara~

Just want to say again new
      #136708 - 01/10/05 05:22 AM
Augie

I'm not trying to force you guys over there! Just miss you guys over there. I know it's more fun on this board! And Cara I know you have been hurting big time! Who wants to be reading about all cramps and Diarrhea and pooing and gas when they have a wad of gauze up their mouth!

How are you doing this morning? It can only get better, right? I am so sorry this turned into such an ordeal for you!

--------------------
~ Beth

Re: Just want to say again new
      #136716 - 01/10/05 06:44 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

I'm doing better - thanks so much for caring and asking! I should have known this would turn into a big ordeal for me, seems like that's just my luck!

I go again today to get the gauze changed...and maybe tommorrow will be the last time, I'm not sure. The swelling is down a LOT, but the bruising is still there. I have to sleep on my back because I can't touch my cheeks to anything! But it's definately getting better, finally!

--------------------
~Cara~

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 742 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 865

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review