All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Well CRAP!!! new
      #132110 - 12/21/04 08:47 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

OMG NELLY!!! BIG HUGE HUGS!!! It will all work out in the end!!! This just means there is a better job just waiting for you!!! Take some time, rest,get drunk,dance on tables & ENJOY yourself!!!! Try to have a merry christmas!! And rember what happened to scrooge he got the [censored] scared out of all night christmas eve!!! HEHEHE here is hoping your ex boss has a similay experince!!!
HUGS

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Oh dear Nelly new
      #132118 - 12/21/04 09:29 AM

Unregistered

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through such a rough time! You are definitely doing the right thing by getting out of town for a bit and having some fun in NYC.

I hope things start looking up for you in the new year and that you find an even better job real soon! Stay warm and big big hugs!

Re: Well I'm off to NY today new
      #132119 - 12/21/04 09:30 AM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Min, you're a champ! I'd love the help finding a new job and I'd be glad to forward my resume! Did you hear about the gunman at 15th and Kst today?

You are so sweet! Thanks for the support!!

~nelly~

#132131 - 12/21/04 10:04 AM
mindyj

Reged: 05/14/04
Loc: Northern Virginia

Hi Nell,
Next time I see you're online I'll post my email address - I don't like it hanging out for too long on the site, I'm afraid I'll get spammed. After you've gotten it, I'll erase the post. Anyways - interesting news about downtown - I used to work just one block from there - kindof scarry! But I hope that you can take your mind off things for a bit while in NY - I know it's so hard to loose a job all of a sudden like that and especially right at Christmas! I'm glad you have some savings and a caring BF involved. Have a good time up north!
Min

#132136 - 12/21/04 10:42 AM
daliatree

Reged: 07/10/04
Loc: Manhattan, New York

oh nelly...I am so sorry...poor you...this is not fun at all! I'm in NYC if you are here and want to meet up! how long are you around for?

--------------------
Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Hope you have a fab day..... new
      #132142 - 12/21/04 11:22 AM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey Nelly,

So sorry to hear about your job situation, but glad you've got a positive outlook on it all....hope you're enjoying your time in New York, its 7.16pm here at the moment, so Im guessing its around 2pm in NY right now...where are you...Im thinking....credit card....Macys....clothes department?? Or are you in the middle of sipping that appletini?? Let us know what you splashed that cash on girl....its the festive season so enjoy it!!!

--------------------
Natalie

#132143 - 12/21/04 11:24 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh Nelly.... I'm so sorry you lost your job..... tell the x boss...NICE TIMEING.... that really sucks!!

Well, you enjoy your time away and just chill out honey.... you'll find something after the 1st of the year I'm sure of it.

TAKE CARE....**BIG HUGS**

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Glad your mom is doing well! new
      #132159 - 12/21/04 12:45 PM
Sara-Sage

Reged: 02/04/04

#132209 - 12/21/04 05:42 PM
doubletrouble

Reged: 11/14/04
Loc: Canberra, Australia

Oh Nelly, I'm so sorry all this has been going on. Enjoy your trip and do plenty of de-stressing while you are there. I hope you come back feeling a bit more positive and relaxed. I hope also that you find a new job soon. I'm sure it will all work out okay in the end. I'll send my prayers for your mum. I hope she is okay. See you when you get back.

--------------------
Amy

For Nelly new
      #132266 - 12/22/04 01:02 AM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

Hi Nelly,
I know this post is a little late, I hope you read it! I thought I'd set up an internet nicely, but it hasn't been working so I haven't been able to check in as often as I like. I wanted to drop you a quick note, though, to say that I have read some of your posts as of late and I wanted to send some hugs and all that good stuff as it sounds like you have really been "through the wars" lately.
I really hope things start looking up for you, at least enough to get you through the holidays! And I hope your tummy can behave itself and not give you any additional things to worry about!!
Talk to you soon!
*hugs*
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1381 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2987

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review