All Boards >> The Living Room

View all threads Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
When it rain it pours!!! AND I AM DROWNING!!!!
      #128320 - 12/07/04 08:41 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well Rich woke up this morning and his face was all red and Swollen and he said it hurt bad!!! He woke me up at nine ( it was my day to sleep in) and had me call the doc!! I know he was hurting if HE wanted to go the doc!!!

Gram has her MRI today. Grampa in Ga is not doing well and is still in the hosp!! My Cousin just called and said her Gram is not expected to make it through the day!! Kenna has school and I still have to get the tree up and start making choclate for her class christmas party!! Plus I have a cooking party I have to go to tonight, and stop by and check on gram!!!!

Someone throw me a life line becuase I feel like I am drowning!! I am also still upset about yesterday and I just want to lock myself in a room and cry!!!! Not an option!!!
To much to do!!!!!
~~~~ Sigh ~~~~~~

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: When it rain it pours!!! AND I AM DROWNING!!!! new
      #128348 - 12/07/04 09:24 AM
michele

Reged: 06/02/03
Loc: southeastern michigan

ACK!!! It really is a rough time right now for you and your family! Whatever would make Rich's face swell up like that??

I'm so sorry about your grandparents. It is a lot all at once. If I can do something to help, don't hesitate to call me!! I work during the week but don't have any plans for the weekend. I'm sending lots of love and hugs your way! Hang in there! Love ya!!!!

--------------------
Taking it one day at a time.....

#128357 - 12/07/04 09:37 AM
khyricat

Reged: 08/05/04
Loc: Michigan

I hope Rich just has something minor wrong and will be ok... *HUG* I am sorry so much is hitting at once but that seems to be the way god works these days... *HUG*

--------------------
Dietetics Student (anticipating RD exam in Aug 2010)
IBS - A
Dairy Allergic
Fructose and MSG intollerant

#128359 - 12/07/04 09:39 AM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

Oh, Heather! I'm so sorry all of this just keeps coming down on you! I wish I could just hop on a plane and come visit - I'll take care of Kenna and make chocolates (though, if you read about my ADB fiasco, they may not be edible ) Really, if you need anything, let me know and I'll do what I can.

I hope your grandparents get better soon. I know it's tough to see them unwell, and not be able to do anything to make it all better.

Remember, parties are NEVER required - if you don't have time to get to the cooking party, so be it. Same goes for the chocolates. Kids like recess peanut butter cups and they even come in tree shape for the holidays. The important thing is to take care of yourself and your family. You don't HAVE to load yourself up with tons of other things.

Feel better, and go have that cry for a bit if you need to. Love and BIG hugs!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

#128379 - 12/07/04 10:04 AM
Natalie1985

Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Oh heather,
talk about everything coming at once ...isnt that always the way! Im so sorry you're not having a good time at the moment...Im sending you lots and lots of hugs from this side of the world...and I'll try sorting out your parcel as soon as I can to try and cheer you up....stay positive ***hugs****

--------------------
Natalie

Thanks guys!!!! new
      #128380 - 12/07/04 10:04 AM
heather7476

Loc: South East Michigan

Well Rich is STILL at the doc's and I can't do anything else till he gets home because I can't carry the tree up from the basement!!! I am getting kind of worried about him!!! I am a worry wort when it comes to him and Kenna!! I just hope he gets home soon!!! I am hoping to get out of the cooking party tonight!! My mom said I should go and relax and Fun with some grown ups!!! LOL WE will see!!! I let you know what is up with Rich when he gets home!!!!

Thanks for Always being there!! I love ya all!!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#128383 - 12/07/04 10:12 AM
Angela E.

Reged: 10/14/04
Loc: Michigan

Heather- Hang in there! It always seems like everything happens at once. Don't worry things will work out. Try not to stress too much! *hugs* LOL

Heather! new
      #128384 - 12/07/04 10:14 AM
Natalie1985

Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

Hey heather honey put your feet up and rest....its easy saying dont worry cos ofcourse you will....but try to take your mind off it and Im sure rich will be home soon and hope everything is ok. I think your mum is probably right about taking your mind off things with the party...though I know when Im not feeling in the mood for things sometimes its better if you dont go. If your not feeling up to it later then take it easy tonight and have a rest instead...you dont want to bring on a nasty attack through over working yourself! Im thinking of you...keep us updated on everything!

P.S Had a disaster last night...we went out...twins never(flippin typical) then because we got there too late the queue was so huge we waited an hour and a half in the cold and it got to 12.30(and as it shuts at 2) we decided to give in and go home! Have seen one of the twins today(this is my FAV ones Im talkin bout) and we had thought they may have already gone home for xmas(wahoo they havent yet)...so anyways we may go out 2nite...lets hope they do too!!

--------------------
Natalie

Re: Thanks guys!!!! new
      #128421 - 12/07/04 12:11 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

WOW Heather! What a day....
Give us an update asap. I hope Rich is ok! I wonder what did that to his face?!?!
You need some 'Heather time'!
<<<HUGS>>>

--------------------
~Cara~

#128424 - 12/07/04 12:35 PM

Unregistered

Aww Heather I just hope that the new year brings you a lot of new luck! You just can't catch a break. I wish I lived in Michigan cause I'd help you make the treats for Kenna's class (that's my kind of thing).

But I really hope your Grampa is GA starts doing better soon and Rich too. You guys have had so much drama lately! I agree, I think the party tonight will be good for taking your mind off of things even though I imagine that is probably impossible. Sending big hugs your way and lots of good thoughts!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2418 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1268

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review