All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)
Re: My coat and shoes! new
      #123351 - 11/18/04 04:45 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

Niiiiiice!! I can so see you in those!! Those boots are fab!! They're just what I'm looking for!!

I want a 3/4 length coat with a fur (fur substitute) collar!! I think I'll be building a winter outfit around these boots! Somebody stop me!

~nelly~

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: oooh sinead and steph, I love H&M! new
      #123352 - 11/18/04 04:46 PM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

Yeah Warehouse is only for special occasions- my 2 other favourites are Dunnes and Penneys but you don;t have them there,they are DIRT cheap and great!

I am kind of lucky with being sick this week- I was supposed to meet people and after my hols I am RIDICULOUSLY broke. For someone who earns a good salary I am a disgrace!

I am rooting for Tabby, he's from same town as BF. BF's brother knows him and says he is genuine. Haven't seen much of X Factor but usually only start watching at final stages anyway.

Last year I was in Australia when I'm a celebrity was on and BF and I used to go onto itv.co.uk to check who was evicted, now THAT is sad. Haven't seen this year's lineup yet but they'll be doing well to get a wedding out of it i's say..actually now that I think about it did I see that Brian Harvey from East 17 and his glamour model Gf are on it and he is going to propose to her on it? SO LAST YEAR!

BF is going home to Sligo for the weekenbd and this damned virus is still bugging me (get it) so I am getting cosy with the couch and watching X factor etc, will miss ant & dec on Sat, they were so funny last week, although WHAT was Geri Halliwell wearing? And is it just me or is Kylie getting old?? (miaow how catty!)

OK enough ranting!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

#123362 - 11/18/04 04:56 PM
cailin

I like the sound of that Nelly- what colour coat?
There are beautiful tweedish ones here at the moment in the most glorious colours, I have always wanted a deep purple coat. I do LOVE my coat BF bought me with a voucher he had last month in topshop (where else) my friend describes it as the colour of milky coffee, its belted at the back, has buckles on the- guess what I found a pic of it in grey on the topshop website, so here it is, topshop link GO to SHOP then COATS and its the second one... it looks WAY better closed up to the top and in milky coffee colour (with my brown boots of course!) The fabric is textured in zigzags, and I feel SOO classy when I wear it!

Sinead

--------------------
S.

#123368 - 11/18/04 05:01 PM
Nelly

Reged: 08/06/04
Loc: Within stray mortar fire of DC

That coat is sweet! I'm looking for one in red with a brown fur-ish collar.

By the way, I love doing my makeup at Topshop. (tee hee -- guilty pleasure!)

~nelly~

#123384 - 11/18/04 05:20 PM
cailin

I will spend tomorrow scouring the web for one (damn virus!)
Better go to bed now,
Sinead

--------------------
S.

grrrr... we're just jealous of her bum!! lol! new
      #123395 - 11/18/04 05:56 PM
Natalie1985

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: UK - Leeds for uni, Merseyside for home!

I know exactly what you mean about kylie...I was actually thinking similar thoughts myself but chose not to voice them....now the claws are out I may aswell add...did u see how skinny she looked aswell...oh my god...I know shes skinny already but she really had lost even more weight....she looked gaunt like...I do love her tho...she has the best bum in the world apart from jlo and yet theyre so different...one huge, one tiny...lol! Ant and Dec are my idols...I adore them...Ive seriously been a fan for 10 years since they started...I was 10 wen then wer on Byker Grove and I was in love with Dec (i was 10...tho he is still cute....just a bit short!lol)I have loved their takeaway series...it is pure genius...the undercovers are hilarious...duno how they get away with it...did you see them as the nuns...priceless! Right I must be off to bed..luckily I get a lie in 2moro...no uni....wahoo...but Ive been up since 7 and its nearly 2am so my eyes are hurting....we'll have to put our GO TABBY banners up on the boards..lol!! xx

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 198 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5561

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review