All Boards >> The Living Room

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Update on lots on things!!!
      #118839 - 11/04/04 05:46 AM
heather7476

Reged: 08/09/04
Loc: South East Michigan

Well I will start with the stinky spare bedroom!!! No more stink!!! I bought some animal oder remover that was safe for hard wood floors and after we applied that the smell is gone!! I hope it stays GONE!!

Kenna is feeling better. She fell out of bed last night though!! Nothig like being woken up from a dead sleep by blood curdl screaming!! She is ok. Fell right back to sleep!! She doesn't even remmber it happing!! I have to call the doc today because I think she may have yeast infection!!! UUUUGGGGG!!! She keeps saying she is itchy!!! OH THE FUN KEEPS COMING!!

Rich has his doc app on the DEC 6 so I hope that goes well!!

Oh I have decided to remove my face from the Hollween candy bowl!!! So that is an improvement!! HEHEHELOL

Thanks everyone for all you support and advice! Things are starting to look up again man o man what a couple of weeks!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Update on lots on things!!! new
      #118847 - 11/04/04 06:23 AM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Remove your face from the Halloween bowl - LOL. Good thing I don't have kids yet, I would be very sick right now - but we still have a lot of leftover candy from what we were giving out!! It's all sugar of course, so I can eat it....but I think I've gained 5 pounds in the past 2 days!

--------------------
~Cara~

#118924 - 11/04/04 10:04 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

I'm SO glad Kenna's feeling better - I'm sorry to giggle about her falling out of bed, but it reminds me of a story my mom told me. Apparently when I was little (maybe 5 or so) I fell out of bed and right into my garbage can! LOL! It barely even woke me up - my mom heard the thump and came right in, but I never screamed or cried, just crawled back into bed and kept on sleeping.

Oh, and YAY for the stink being gone! Hope it stays gone!!

CASEY LOL new
      #118930 - 11/04/04 10:09 AM
heather7476

Kids crack me up with thier ablity to just bounce back!! I had to come get on the computer until my blood pressure was back to to normal after being woken up that way!!! now she is fully rested and I am dragging my but today!!! Kids gotta love them because it is against the law to duck tape them to the wall!!! LOL

--------------------
Heather7476

It is?! new
      #118933 - 11/04/04 10:18 AM
atomic rose

Reged: 06/01/04
Loc: Maine (IBS-A stable since July '05!)

Well, shoot. There goes all my theories on parenting. *throws out the duct tape* LOL

I meant to add too that I finally had to send half of our Halloween candy (leftovers from the handing-out) to work with Adam, or I was just going to keep eating... and eating... and eating. I should have sent all of it. I'm still eating. So I can't tell you to get out of yours - LOL!

Re: CASEY LOL new
      #118937 - 11/04/04 10:20 AM
Sunshyne

Reged: 10/26/04
Loc: San Antonio

HEHEEHE... funny story about falling out of bed, which is a thing I do!

Right after Josh and I got married, I feel asleep on the side of the bed I wasn't USED to sleeping on... there was a floor lenght mirror on that side of the bed... I rolled the way I usually roll, and started to fall out of bed, opened my eyes, and WATCHED myself fall off our huge king sized bed... HHEHEHEHEHEE, that was a good one! I laughed SO HARD!

sunshyne

#118939 - 11/04/04 10:22 AM
heather7476

Ever fallen out of bed while having sex!!! Not quit the big O your looking for and that is all I have to say !!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#118951 - 11/04/04 10:32 AM
Sunshyne

Reged: 10/26/04
Loc: San Antonio

LMAO! errr, nope!

You can tell if it's yeastie beasties new
      #118972 - 11/04/04 11:18 AM
renaanne

Reged: 09/19/04
Loc: Marietta, GA

It looks like a red bumpy rash. Get a little gynelotrimin (7 day) and smear it on her and if it goes away, that's what it is! (I've even used the extra cream that comes with the suppositories.) I rarely take the girls to the doctors anymore. Used to take my first one all the time but she'd catch something else and very rarely did they tell me something I didn't already know (ie, it's a virus, drink fluids, etc.).

As for falling out of bed, one of the little boys down the street fell out of bed and hit just right and broke his collar bone! Can you imagine that scream?!

You can't duct tape them but how about velcro?!!!
Rena

Re: You can tell if it's yeastie beasties new
      #118975 - 11/04/04 11:29 AM
heather7476

LOL Velcro!! HHMMM I will have to give that one some thought!! i am opn my way to pick her up at school then to the doc's!! I swear I am just going to start renting a room there!! She has a history of UTI so I want to get pee checked also!! Thanks!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

#119005 - 11/04/04 12:03 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

YAY for no more stink!!

YAY for Kenna feeling better!! (but BOO for maybe infection!)

YAY for pulling faces out of the candy bowl (though I would like to see a pic of that ... good visual! )!!

Sounds like things are definately looking up for you Heather! That is really great! Funny about taping/velcro-ing kids to the wall ... RUN, Kenna, RUN!!

PS - I manage to stay in bed while I'm sleeping; it's when I'm up, conscious and walking around that I fall all over the place!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Um, I'm 22.... new
      #119024 - 11/04/04 12:29 PM
Stephie

Reged: 03/10/04
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

... and I STILL fall out of the bed! In fact, I don't ever remember doing it as a kid (though I don't remember a lot from when I was, like, 4 so I probably did!) but I totally do it now!
I have a real balance thing when I first get up in the morning, I think it's the sleepiness mixed with the fact that I have no glasses/contacts yet and can't see a darn thing but I am almost always toppling out of bed.. or back onto the bed if I do get up.. or into the edge of the bed.. you get the idea. My boyfriend thinks it's hilarious.
I am such a klutz, hee hee.
Funny how kids can just bounce right back, I remember my niece used to hurt herself and scream bloody murder and then see Elmo on TV or something and be happy as a clam. Kids are very strange.
--Steph

--------------------
~~I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell-I know right now you can't tell~~Matchbox 20
IBS-D,pain.

ROTFL!!! new
      #119048 - 11/04/04 01:38 PM
heather7476

Kenna would probaly find it fun to be velcored to the wall!!!!LOL
Thanks for all the good thoughts!!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Um, I'm 22.... new
      #119049 - 11/04/04 01:39 PM
heather7476

I have issues when my contacts are out to so don't feel bad!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Yep it's yeast!! new
      #119051 - 11/04/04 01:42 PM
heather7476

Well doc confrimed it is yeast infection!!! Gave us some cream!! Said it is because she is not wiping right!! The joy of being female!!! O well it could be worse it could have been another UTI!!!

--------------------
Heather7476

Re: Yep it's yeast!! new
      #119135 - 11/04/04 05:43 PM
SLiCKsGiRL

Reged: 06/20/04
Loc: Western Washington

That stinks!! Poor girl Sounds like she could use a jumbo protective bubble like my b/f (we'll pretend that it could protect against infections too) ...

Actually though ... if she thought you were playing a "velcro game" you could probably keep her "busy" for quite a while

<Sigh> I really hope she gets better soon, and takes a break from all this sick/doctor/falling stuff for a while - for both of your sakes!

--------------------
~*Amber*~

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 206 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 988

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review