Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: I Hope This Works... new
      #101175 - 08/25/04 07:33 AM
Snow for Sarala

Reged: 03/12/03
Loc: West Coast, USA

Hi Kree!

It definately means you'll see me on the board (as long as my computer holds it. It's beginning to die on us...)

How is your summer? I love the new pic! Are those Christmas lights in the background?

How is your cat doing? I got to foster a cat for 6 days. We wanted to see how I would do allergy wise. I've ALWAYS wanted a cat! Well, low and behold, we couldn't keep her AND keep me! lol If you ever want to show off your kittie...you know who to send photos to I will never forget your story of your kittie and the Christmas decorations. I kept thinking about it when we were getting the house cat-proofed! I've missed ya!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: The Desert?! new
      #101176 - 08/25/04 07:39 AM
Snow for Sarala

BEV!!!!!!!!!! My #1 fan!!!!!

Yes. It's true. The doctors said we should move to Arizona. The Rabbi said we should move here so I can take care of me and hubby and I can work on our marriage. So we're here. And you know what?

It's HOT!

So I have no distractions here (no friends, no job, etc.). So I am actually able to deal with my issues and spend all the time I need to take care of myself. For the 1st time in my life. I'm growing more and more every day! And it's like you always tried to tell me...things happen for a reason...and always work out the way they're supposed to (doesn't mean we like it...I want to have children! But I know now is the WORST time and it will have to wait).

The good news is I have a PUPPY! And, yes, she's big (8 months old and a bit over 50 #s)! She's a sweetie and training her is a challenge...but it's worth it. And it's good practise for being a mommy!

I know you never did give up on me...thank you for that. You're a real mcoy Miss Bev!

Love you!

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#101177 - 08/25/04 07:41 AM
Snow for Sarala

Good luck on the paper and on finals. Let us know how they go for you! (Remind me what you're studying again?) You're in my thoughts...

*hugs*

Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#101178 - 08/25/04 07:44 AM
Snow for Sarala

I missed everyone too! Between the fact that my computer wouldn't let me post and the move across country...I didn't have a way to be part of the board (and taking the time to figure the whole thing with the computer out in the middle of the move wasn't working out for me). Then we got here and I was preoccupied with therapy. It was tough! And I got worse before I got better. (You know how the old saying goes). BUT I'm getting better and stronger every day...so I plan to stick around

Thanks for caring so much!

Love,
Ruchie

--------------------
Formerly known as Ruchie

#101215 - 08/25/04 09:05 AM
melitami

Reged: 02/23/04
Loc: Ewing, NJ, USA (IBS-D, Vegetarian)

Biomedical and electrical engineering. But the papers are in the two English classes I'm taking this term, Renaissance to Enlightenment literature, and a period study course on the Arthurian legend. Both are fun, but I just don't have time to write these papers! *deep breathe* ok, back to paper writing once I get done looking at people's posts

--------------------
Melissa
Friendship is thicker than blood. ~Rent

Re: Gosh, we've missed you, Ruchie..... new
      #101351 - 08/25/04 02:40 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Quote:

YIPPPEEEEE! It WORKED! Thank G-d!!!!!!!

:-)

My puppy is the yummiest! I love her SO MUCH! Now I want a Beagle, a Brittany, a Boxer, and a Terrier. But I don't like dogs much

How are you doing BL?

I've missed you too!

*hugs*

Ruchie

LOL, Ruchie! No, I guess you don't like dogs much!! My parents used to have a Brittany. They are so sweet.

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Hi Ruchie!! new
      #101857 - 08/27/04 07:28 AM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Hi Ruchie!
Nice to hear from you! I think that's pretty neat about you guys moving across the country. Reminds me of Bevrs, because she is able to make big moves in order to do what's best for herself, too. That's not easy. I wish you well in your new state of Arizona.

Are the sinuses better there? I've heard that it's good for that type of thing and wondered if it's true or not.

So, what's it like in Arizona as compared to where you came from? Are people friendly? Are prices and wages much different? Anything you like better in AZ?

Well, nice to see you, Ruchie. You're one of the shining stars around here! And it makes my day to see you!
Terri

Welcome Back Ruchie! new
      #101973 - 08/27/04 12:41 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hey Ruchie,

Sorry it took me so long to see your message, I just wanted to say hi and welcome back

Kelly

Welcome back Ruchie!!! new
      #102331 - 08/29/04 10:25 AM
BarbaraS

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: Wisconsin

Hey it is nice to see you back on the boards. Glad to read you are on the mend in your healing process and hope your healing contiues to go well for you.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 488 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2491

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review