All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Progress
      #267811 - 06/06/06 02:54 AM
maudie

Reged: 06/06/06

Just to say I bought Heather's two books in March and have been following the suggestions. Touch wood I have been great - no more running to the loo every 10 minutes! Also - I have lost some weight! Been trying for years - and at last it has started to come off.

Also I have noticed that with no caffeine I have a better control of my bladder. Still can't drink the peppermint tea without a teaspooon of honey in it though.

In the UK and especially where I live - Glenlivet, Scotland - a very rural spot - I have difficulty in finding some soya items. But Tesco and the Co-op stock PURE - a soya based spread at least.

My mum, 89 with short term memory loss lives with me and she has great difficulty in understanding why I am eating - to her - such weird food. Special K for lunch - if there is nothing else to eat! But I actually enjoy it - at least I know I won't become ill.

My husband has been very supportive of my new diet - he has even given up caffeine and has peppermint tea with me!

I'm going tomorrow to stay overnight at our daughter's home to look after three grand-daughters. and my daughter actually rang me to ask what food to get in for me - so progress indeed!

Best wishes

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Progress new
      #267830 - 06/06/06 06:46 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Oh, that is WONDERFUL... I'm so happy for you!! Keep up the great work... and be sure to thank your family often for being so understanding!!

You might want to copy and paste your message onto the IBS Diet board as well, and this one is just mostly for fitness...others would LOVE to read about your progress.

Congrats!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 34 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 974

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review