All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 9/20/05
      #214519 - 09/19/05 10:07 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 9/20 here....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 9/20/05 new
      #214811 - 09/20/05 04:54 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

8am
Bowl of apple pie oatmeal (made with walnuts...yum!). This actually worked pretty well pre-exercise...

9am
20 minutes on the exercise bike, and then abs

10:30am
1/2 cup rice with 1/2 cup spinach (pureed), 1 cup white kidney beans, and lots of chilis

2:30pm (at school... was so hungry by this point!)
My favourite sandwich, again (grilled zucchini, hummus and a few thin slices soy "meat" on a bun... mmmmmmm), 1/2 cup cooked green beans (love snacking on these), and 1 banana

4:30pm 1 slice banana bread, a few more walnuts

7:30pm
2 bowls of cheerios with soy milk, 1 banana sliced and mixed in

10pm (planned )
another bowl of oatmeal with walnuts
and 1 cup soy milk (warmed, right before bed, my new favourite thing)

Water today: so far? 6 cups... hopefully 2 or 3 more before I go to bed (hmm, not great but oh well)
fruits and veggies: 8 (not too shabby, no veggies at dinner though)

#214840 - 09/20/05 06:31 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

Note: still in 'rebel mode'/intuitive eating mode:

--1 c. egg whites
--3 oz. poached cod filet

--Fennel bulb (poached cod with broth and fennel bulb/fronds and bottom third of 2 bunches of scallions) (yum!)
--Portabella mushrooms (4 cups)
--2 large broccoli stalks, herbs, green onion tops
--Spinach/dill puree (egg white omelette filling extraordinaire!)
--2 salads:
(a.) baby spinach, english cuke, yellow acid free seedless tomatoe, parsley, cilantro, garlic (1bulb), 1 broccoli stalk (pureed) ***i love ultra finely slicing english cukes in my food processor, asian salad style***
(b.) spring mix, vidalia onion, portabella mushroom, green onions (i ate 2 bunches today! fiercely craving radishes!), 1 large broccoli stalk (pureed)

--condiments--fresh lemon juice, rice vinegar, balsalmic vinegar, broth, fatfree italian dressing, thai chili garlic sauce

Comments:

Feeling that 'qi' flowing. Joints are getting the heat! Consumed 105g protein. Not bad. Still think I'm eating too many carbs. Must reduce carb intake. Perhaps by another 20 percent. I'm quickly becoming offended by carbs. Yes, I like this eat like a cavewoman thing. I feel so much better, definitely saner and radiantly energized. I love the qi, the pulse, the attitude.

Protein: 105g, over 50% of caloric intake. Must stop counting as it's obsessive and anal! It's one of my compulsive 'checking' rituals.

Drank at least 12 cups of jasmine green tea.

Kate.

Edited by Wind (09/20/05 06:35 PM)

#214846 - 09/20/05 06:41 PM
jaime g

Reged: 07/27/05
Loc: new york city

had a job interview this morning (fingers crossed!) so my food schedule was off. very weighted towards evening. of course, the day laurel says i'm not eating enough, i finish dinner at 1100 calories. forced dessert! (something's wrong with me that i thought of it like that...)

1/2 english muffin

kashi oatmeal
1/4 c soy milk

bagel
3 oz fake chicken salad
1 T reduced fat pb

1 c rice
3 oz portobello mushrooms
1/2 package lite tofu
tiny bit of olive oil
teriyaki & soy sauces

nathan's oven fries w/ ketchup
teddy grahams
cool whip free (no dairy or fat - basically whipped sugar syrup. a gross evil fake food, but sometimes so right.)
1 piece dried mango

may have 1/2 c sorbet later.

1600, with the potential sorbet. 1480 if not. boiling eggs for tomorrow, and have tofu/rice leftovers for lunch as well. on a protein mission.

--------------------
jaime
ibs-a (mostly d) // vegetarian

#214858 - 09/20/05 07:39 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I have been gone up on the north shore for a few days. I ate a lot! and probably gained huge. I went for a strenuous hike on Saturday which was great but otherwise didn't do much exercise. I hope to get back to my routine now as my back feels better! The hike went just fine hip-wise which was very surprising. the only thing that hurt was my shoulders under my bra straps from my backpack. I posted about my hoilday on the diet board and how bad I felt. I hope 2005 doesn't yield a September flare up like 2004.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#214913 - 09/21/05 04:52 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

B: Oatmeal wih soy milk & berries.
L: Toast & vege pate.
S: Soy milk. Rice cake with pate. Cereal bar.
D: Pasta with tomato/pepper sauce.

Total cals: 1727
Total cals burnt: 2182
Protein: 15%

Yay! A good day.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 19 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2722

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review