All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Need help with calories/BMR
      #196983 - 07/18/05 06:05 PM
epa_ginger

Reged: 02/23/05
Loc: Chicago, IL

Ok, I want to lose a few lbs---just a few!!! So I've been watching what I eat (but still eating what I like), and exercising more, and I'm not seeing it. So I wonder if I THINK I'm eating good, but not really? Or not enough? I hesitate to post here because I eat some stuff that not everyone can handle, and I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea. Can anyone help? I've been writing down everything I ate today, and it was pretty typical I think.

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Need help with calories/BMR new
      #197042 - 07/18/05 10:06 PM
retrograde

Reged: 04/15/04

Sure! What do you want to know? Best advice I can give is to send you towards fitday.com. That'll tell you your BMR and how many calories you burn total in a day - your goal: eat less than you burn. BUT only by 200-500 calories or so. You just might find that you're not eating ENOUGH.

Other tips? Exercise more (which you're doing!). Eat small meals often. Cut down on any junk food (if you're not already). Watch the pounds melt away! (Ok so it *might* not be that easy lol)

Also feel free to start reporting - just use the "UFO" code or else put a big "UFO ALERT!" before anything you had that is not IBS-safe.

HTH!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 512 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1055

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review