All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 7/2/05
      #190967 - 07/01/05 07:00 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 7/2 here.... mine will follow later....

Here is the latest on the condo shoppin.... web page

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: REPORTING IN - 7/2/05 new
      #191134 - 07/02/05 07:27 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

My "evil twin" got out last night and made contact with some bitter dark chocolate. Needless to say, as soon as the chocolate entered my mouth, passed my lips and touched my tongue violent D struck. Immodium couldn't cure this one, but the worst is finally over, I think. It only goes to show me how quickly deviation can initiate a response. I will never ever eat chocolate for a very very very long long time. I think "the devil" made me do it! (That's an easy scapegoat)

Activities, besides running to the toilet all day long?
Well, I thought the Immodium would do the trick--which it didn't--so I went to the market and walked for a few hours gathering resources for the week, visiting and NOT DRINKING COFFEE. Although, I thought...what the hell. It was a restroom aerobic session! I got lots of goodies, though, and had fun visiting with family/friends.

Re: food (not any any particular order and throughout the day):

--Applesauce, 3 cups
--Rice Crispies, 3/4 cups (I eat my cereal dry)
--Rice noodle soup with 2/3 c. rice noodles; some carrot,celery, fennel slices, asparagus tips
--Fennel and cremini mushroom slices
--2 carrots

Snacks later? Either more applesauce, crackers, or dry cereal. NO CHOCOLATE. I don't know what came over me last night. Weird. I was a possessed woman? Nah--human.

#191138 - 07/02/05 08:38 PM
uwponine

Reged: 03/19/05
Loc: Wisconsin

b-protein shake
s-1 buckwheat pancake
l-protein shake
s-granola bar
d-1/3 small baked potato & 1 c grilled egg plant
s-2 dried figs

total cals in=950
exercise = 200
net 750
liquid=good.

ug, i gotta keep pushing myself on this.
i'm really getting scared about the low cal count. don't want to damange my body long term.....*sigh*

--------------------
IBS-C with major bloat!
Gluten Free Vegan

#191195 - 07/03/05 08:35 AM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Went to a fair today.
in the night when I couldn't sleep: some ginger snaps and choc chips (fatty but safe ingr.) somehow got away with it.
B: MOM
Snacks: luna, banana
Lunch: rice 4 potstickers (safe frozen ones from Sam's Club), peas and a little bit of soy ice cream
Dinner at fair: turkey leg (was disappointed as it was not the smoked kind that taste like ham ) 3 of those choc chip cookies in a cone , safe chicken and veggie wrap, sorbet, and 2 bites funnel cake, also 2 big glasses lemonade.
Did super good at the fair! One of my friends was gassy and I kept getting blamed for it but it was not me. My gut was flat (I had PMS too so that was a surprise). I took my SFS and tea on the way and then 2 pep caps after the turkey drumstick. I never had a problem. (the only thing is that my body cannot handle being up late ). For some reason the food tasted so bland!!! Only the cookies tasted good. I am not sure why. My chicken wrap had whole roasted garlic cloves and I couldn't really taste them. I don't know if I am just spoiled by good cooking or what. If I hadn't tasted the cookies I would think I was getting a cold.
Exercise: 15 min walk/run on treadmill, situps and some light gardening and then walking at the fair.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Little Minnie...I finally have to ask new
      #191210 - 07/03/05 09:25 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

What the heck does MOM stand for? All I think of when I see it is Milk of Magnesia! Is it Malt O' Meal?

I think I figured out that HNC means Honey nut Cherrios, right? But I'm stumped on the MOM. I even tried going back to earlier posts when you wrote it out...but I gave up...you've been abbreviating it for too long!

I'm just curious!

Also, kudos to you for sticking with the reporting in! You get an A+!

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

thanks new
      #191291 - 07/03/05 05:07 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

I eat malt o meal hot cereal every day. That way I can mix my acacia in with it. I had been eating Cream of Wheat (COW) but found MOM to be cheaper. Yes I eat honey nut cheerios from time to time too. That is because it is the only safe cereal sold at Sam's Club (besides plain old Cheerios). I know I must be confusing . I sometimes say milk of magnesia as I write MOM since it just gets in your head.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 145 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2103

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review