All Boards >> IBS Fitness & Lifestyle Board Discussions

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
REPORTING IN - 6/28/05
      #189710 - 06/27/05 10:17 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Everyone post their report for what you did on 6/28 here.... mine will follow later....

FYI Pictures have been posted on the "Let's Get Together" Board of the Seattle gathering that was this weekend.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

reporting--my new plan.. new
      #189717 - 06/27/05 11:05 PM
little bear

Reged: 12/22/04
Loc: chicago

im kind of following a "new plan". i dont like to post what i eat i dont know why. kind of it takes too long? but kind of b/c i have to write about food. my new method has numbers. woot! and PS its not W.W. in one day i get 10 points if i do all my stuff right--[2 for following my ibs food, 2 for drinking my required amount of water; 1.5 liters+; 2 for at least 30 min/workout, 2 for a challenge...and finally 2 for posting this] yay--so here goes

food: 2/2
water: 2/2 [nearly 3 liters today!]
workout: 2/2 [20 min/pilates; 50 crunches
challenge: 1/2 *PROCRASTINATION* [i give myself 1 b/c my "challenge day" is on thursdays b/c thats my only day off and my focus is doing things i put off doing...procrastinating--today i started this plan, which was enough]

so 9/10---not bad--i cant wait til thursday b/c i have a long list of things to tackle! the increased water is doing wonders on my skin!!

-babysat today too for a little bit--lifting and carrying babies is enough of a workout *PHEW* hehe

--------------------
VEGAN ASHLEY~IBS/C

www.myspace.com/dutchflowers

also have a new goal new
      #189957 - 06/28/05 05:50 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

My goal was 130 lbs by spring which I did and then 125 by summer which I did not do. New goal 125 by my summer convention on July 22.
Other plan: I am trying to have a bit of fat and insoluble fiber with everything I eat. I was too low on fat for a long time. I also am trying to throw in more protein. The thing about the fat is that my calories are the same and I have not been losing weight and so maybe it is the fat that is at fault. Anyone know? Oh well I still should keep my fat to 15% or so.
B: MOM with pecans and strawberry sauce (want to increase protein) 275 and 5g
Snacks and lunch: banana 100, luna 180 and 4.5, pretzels 150 and 1.5, mango/strawberry 200, PB&J 270 and 7g
Dinner: sushi roll salad with shrimp, but I did not like the flavor of the rice mixture this time so I ate very little 200 cals 4g
Dessert: rest of choc sorbet (God thats good!) 170 and 6g
Total: 1545 and 28g fat 16%.
Exercise: worked 7 1/2 hours, picked peas (dang rabbits have again eaten all my green beans and most gladiolus! ).
Water: probably low as I worked today but wasn't that thirsty.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: REPORTING IN - 6/28/05 new
      #189980 - 06/28/05 07:22 PM
Wind

Reged: 04/02/05

--applesauce, 1/2 c.
--3 carrots
--I'm not going to tell you how much fun-guy's I ate. Felt really smurfy afterwards
--zoo-chini sticks; spinach/asparagus puree
--went for Pho and had some Thai vegetarian rice noodle soup. Ate about 1/2 c rice noodles and drank lots of broth, 2 broccoli florettes, about 11 bean sprouts and 5 slivers of celery. 3 red pepper strips. Totally safe and delicious.
A BIG STEP FOR ME as I rarely go out to eat. Not a bit of stress or nervousness. When I was in University, I lived on Pho soups! Just rice noodles in broth.

Snacks later? As I'm not at a thousand yet, I'll probably just do some applesauce. I just feel crappy, today. One of those weather related migraines and tons of nausea. If I even smell a peach or strawberries I think I'll puke.
Gave my brown rice cakes to food bank. They're just too coarse and triggering. Made a crisp with all my peaches and berries and dropped it off at my Mother's place. Decided to probably sell my house. Happy 31'st birthday, to me. Didn't eat cake, but I ate carrots! I pulled a Marie Antoinette and let them eat it. I'll just have the candles.

Somedays I feel like I've been on a plane ride all night long. (Traveller's sickness feeling)

Re: also have a new goal new
      #190101 - 06/29/05 08:26 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

Sounds like you're doing everything right. Try bumping up your exercise. Add 20 - 30 minutes of brisk walking a day and see if that makes a difference. Keep up the great work! I wish I was 125! I was last summer! If only I could get back to that now!!!!!!!

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Re: also have a new goal new
      #190342 - 06/29/05 05:55 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Should I add that to my 12-20 miles of biking? I don't think I could work out that much.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: Yikes! new
      #190460 - 06/30/05 06:51 AM
Yoda (formerly Hans)

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Canada

I didn't know you were doing that much! Maybe just give it time. If you're building muscle, it'll take a little longer for the pounds to come off.

--------------------
Formerly HanSolo. IBS, OCD, Bipolar, PTSD times 3.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 64 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3096

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review