All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: Monthly Menstrual Cycle and IBS new
      #82379 - 06/23/04 11:26 AM
Kristine

Reged: 05/15/03
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA

For me, the worst is the week before my period (I get extremely tired and dehydrated) and the first few days after it starts. A heating pad and Chamomile tea always help me, especially right before bedtime.

Feel better!
Kristine

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#82425 - 06/23/04 01:13 PM
Wookie

Reged: 04/01/04
Loc: n/a

This is something I stuggle with and have ever since I got IBS-C. Anxiety gets super bad and IBS-C comes right along with it! I read all the posts under your message but I didn't read anything about Estroven. Have you heard of it?? Well I wanted to pass on my good experience with it. I have been on it for about 2 months and this past month's period wasn't bad at all!!! It takes a while to get in your system (2-3 weeks or so). And all it is is vitamins and herbs that assist us females with our PMS. It is worth a try! I buy it at wal-mart in the equate brand for about $5.50 per month. Plus, it helps me sleep since it has a calming herb in it. I also buy Estroven PMS to take around the first 2-3 days before I start my period. That has a natural diuretic and all in it. Anywho, give it a go sometime! Oh, and you can search it on the internet too!

--------------------
~Wookie

#82445 - 06/23/04 02:02 PM
bttrfly08

Reged: 05/06/04
Loc: Queens, NY

I am also experiencing it right now...so much fun...ha ha
I always have it bad during my first day or so and i just take one immodium and it helps. NOTHING helps with the cramps though for me...just lucky i guess

--------------------
Things happen for a reason...just believe

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 421 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2741

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review