All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: mini vacation new
      #7015 - 04/23/03 06:53 PM
H2

Reged: 02/28/03
Loc: Ohio

Oh boy did I take my safe stuff! I packed about half an angel food cake, a sack of biscuits, tummy mint tea and fat free saltines for the trip. Oh, and of course, Benefiber for my tea, Metamucil wafers in case I couldn't get hot water and some other chewable kind in case I couldn't find cold water. Also, ginger tablets, altoids, peppermint oil, immodium and phenergen. One sack for my food, one for my medicine cabinet! LOL

I am usually ok with short car trips, especially if it is somewhere I am familiar with - my parents' house is 4.5 hours away, but I know where all the rest stops are along the way in case things get bad. My biggest problem is if I am going somewhere unfamiliar, esp. for day trips. If it is an overnight trip, I know there will be a hotel for me, and if I feel bad I can crash in the room with my own bathroom.

It was fun, but I am glad to be back.

--------------------
-h2
"Soluble fiber not included."

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: mini vacation new
      #7016 - 04/23/03 06:56 PM
H2

Reged: 02/28/03
Loc: Ohio

It is so awesome to be able to share with you guys!!! If I tried to tell regular people how rough it was to go on a trip like that, they would just roll their eyes and say "suuure, that's rough."

You guys are the best!

--------------------
-h2
"Soluble fiber not included."

Re: mini vacation-Airport? new
      #7042 - 04/24/03 06:54 AM
tnchawk

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: New Ken, PA

I have spent some time in Harrisburg; it is great! Lots of good places to eat! I am trying to find my husband a teaching job in PA so we can come home! Good luck! PA is a great place to live!

-Christianne

--------------------
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about???

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1447 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1540

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review