All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Re: My Easter candy temptation...anyone else like Peeps? new
      #55548 - 03/29/04 11:47 AM
Shirl

Reged: 02/19/04
Loc: North Carolina

Oh Lindt-Lindor were my downfall they got the bunnies out now... CRIES !!!!!!

--------------------
if God brought you to it. He will bring you through it.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What aisle would something like this be in? new
      #55824 - 03/29/04 08:25 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Quote:

Hey Mags,
Thanks for the website, I checked it out and they look great! I found a few listings of stores in my town that carry them, do you know what aisle they would normally be in at a grocery store? The baking aisle or back in the bakery? I get very turned around in grocery stores as I haven't been shopping for myself for very long, so don't want to get lost!
Thanks!
Kelly

They'd most likely be in the baking aisle or with the "diet foods" like chinagrl suggests, but I spotted them once in my regular grocery story on the shelf up overtop the milk. I never saw them anywhere else in that store, but then again I never looked for them. I get mine at another local produce place. If worse comes to worse, ask at customer service if they carry it.

Good luck hunting them down - they are definitely worth it!

Re: My Easter candy temptation...anyone else like Peeps? new
      #55826 - 03/29/04 08:54 PM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

Well I'm just a candy-holic and I love all the Easter Stuff!! My favorite is jolly rancher jelly beans and chocolate eatser bunnies!! Well this year just a couple for me, I'm not watching my wieght but the sugar thing is just not for me anymore. By the w hello everybody haven't been on the boards for a while...working too much.. Sherri

Re: Cadbury Cream Eggs new
      #55838 - 03/30/04 01:59 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Be good Steph! I crave these too . Used to eat them loads (well, couple of times a month!).

Re: What aisle would something like this be in? new
      #55899 - 03/30/04 06:35 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

I've seen them in weird places too. One of the stores near me has them in with the diet foods, and the other has them in with the natural foods, like the tofu and soy milk. Who knows.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Re: My Easter wishes.... new
      #55903 - 03/30/04 06:38 AM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Quote:

I don't want candy. First of all, I'm not much of a candy eater, so it's not going to bother me if I don't have any Peeps or jelly beans or whatever. In fact, I was so sick last year that I got craft stuff and a few gift certificates in my "Easter Basket" from my mom! I liked that much better.

HOWEVER... I will get ONE Godiva dark chocolate truffle and probably hunt down one of those great Raspberry Truffle Martinis that have been haunting me since I heard about them yesterday.

I hear ya, Jen. Last year I got a CD for Easter. Sigh. But this year I asked for just a few chocolate things for when I feel like splurging.

Enjoy your truffle... and your martini, of course!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 249 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3793

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review