All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: bloating - confused new
      #53971 - 03/24/04 05:05 PM
Bethany

Reged: 02/27/04
Loc: Nashville, TN

Love the icon!! Tee hee! And you are a very beautiful bride yourself. I got married last August. Yea, fellow newlyweds!!

I am more IBS-D. It is not severe, usually once in the mornings and it is more mushy then anything. You know, that does bring up a question. Is that concidered D? I usually only go to the bathroom once a day and it is more soft then watery. But I might not go one day but then the next morning, the same thing.

Ok, ready for my advice!!!

--------------------
"Love isn't love, until you give it away!"

Edited by Bethany (03/24/04 05:18 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

YOGA, YOGA, YOGA! new
      #54343 - 03/25/04 05:16 PM
Scully30

Reged: 02/01/04
Loc: Overland Park, KS

That has helped my bloating and gas more than anything else so far. Gas-X and Beano are a JOKE, as far as what my gut thinks of them. Fennel tea (brewed super-strong) helps as well, but nothing has helped twist that gas out more than my yoga practice. I practice about 4 times a week for 60-90 minutes, and by the time I am done, my belly has gone down in size! No kidding, and I feel a ton better, no cramps or anything. Just light a candle (you'll need it! HA HA) and go for it.

Jen

YOGA - Jen! new
      #54445 - 03/26/04 06:18 AM
Bethany

Reged: 02/27/04
Loc: Nashville, TN

Jen - did you buy your own yoga tape or do you attend a class? What tape should I get if I wanted to do it own my own. I use to run every day in college, and since I graduated last May, have not kept up on it very well. I think that definitely helped as well. I think I just need to really put my mind to it and stick to a good routine.

Thanks for the advice! I don't get much of the crampy pains anymore from trapped gas, it's just bloating like I'm pregnant.

--------------------
"Love isn't love, until you give it away!"

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 343 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2262

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review