All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: Heating Pad!!! new
      #5410 - 04/08/03 05:11 AM
meg

Reged: 01/29/03

Girlfriend, I could not make it without my little heating pad. It's my best friend:) I've gone through at least 4 in the last 6 months! I really have to use mine alot. When I have an episode, I sit on the throne with it on my tummy... This is the only pain relief I can find. I'm glad you found relief in your heating pad too:)....

Meg

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Heating Pad!!! new
      #5428 - 04/08/03 07:57 AM
GEA

Reged: 04/06/03
Loc: San Diego, CA

Hi Everyone!
I Sleep with my heating pad every night. It is really soothing and really helps me to get to sleep too. My pad has an automatic shut off thingee, so it's OK if I fall asleep with it on. I used to do the rice in the pillow case and heating it in the microwave. It works really good and it stays warm for quite a long while. You could take it with you in the car! The one thing I really liked about the rice is that it will conform to any shape, so I could wrap it around me into any form.

~GEA

--------------------
~GEA~

Re: Heating Pad!!!-Love the heating pad!! new
      #5483 - 04/08/03 03:58 PM
Peanut

Reged: 02/09/03
Loc: England

I have 2 one I made with rice (to take with me in a few months on the plane to the UK) and another one that someone made for me that has corn in it. I use them both and you will find them lying around the house all the time. I use mine in the morning before I go to work and especially at night.

I find that overeating is a big trigger for me as well. Here, here for the heating pads!!

Sheri

--------------------
So much baking, so little time.....

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 499 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1523

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review