All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
KinOz~thanks for virtual shoulder and hugs new
      #45827 - 02/19/04 10:29 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

I'll take your advice and look up colonoscopies. I haven't done that yet. Relaxing is hard for me to do, but I'll try. I'm one of those ole gals that's wound kinda tight. I'm always taking care of something, and it's usually not myself. Time to do that, though, I guess. Thanks for taking time to help me, KinOz, I honestly am very grateful for it!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanks, Scully30 new
      #45829 - 02/19/04 10:58 PM
Scully30

Reged: 02/01/04
Loc: Overland Park, KS

Well, I was in Wichita for a family reunion two years ago, does that count? I loved how CLEAN the city was....it had such a nice river area. I have lived in Overland Park my whole life, except for 6 years of it, when I lived in Des Moines, Iowa, when I attended Drake University..I lived there 4 years, got my BA, and then lived there two more years to work. But then I came back....jobs were better here, and my folks and grandparents were here, too.

Scully30, why is my fellow Jayhawker up so late? new
      #45830 - 02/19/04 11:25 PM
MissS

Reged: 02/11/04

Well, it's nice to have you back in Kansas! And, I'm sure your family is very happy about it. I'd sure miss my daughter if she didn't live close to me. I love it here, we have such pretty sunsets on the prairie, don't we? I also look forward to our thunderstorms. My whole family just loves storms. Tornadoes are scary, but they're also exciting. Because of the IBS, I always have special things ready for emergencies. My husband has a flashlight and a radio and his meds, and I'm the one packing toilet paper and a big coffee can for the cellar. That's funny and horrible at the same time!! I guess it's kinda gross,too. Well, on that happy note, I guess I'll say good night.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 5016 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1870

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review