All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
ibs help
      #35772 - 01/07/04 06:49 PM
grady

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: SOUTH CAROLINA

I am new to the message board, and I am trying to understand just how to use it. But I have learned a lot already by all the wonderful messages I have read. I just bought Heather book, the tummy tea and the peppermint supplements. I am at the point, that I belive I would try anything. I can tell that this website is going to be a winner for me. Thanks to Heather for her expertise. We need you. grady

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: ibs help new
      #35775 - 01/07/04 06:55 PM
NatHosp

Reged: 11/04/03

Heather's book for me is an answer to my prayers. I can pretty much say that there is no better information out there than hers. My tip is, follow that book to a tee. She has some really GREAT recipes in there (my personal favorite is the Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast). The Banana Bread is really great also. GOOD LUCK. Everybody here is really nice and supportive. You can ask anything. Somebody will have an answer for you.

--------------------
Natalie

Re: ibs help new
      #35777 - 01/07/04 07:01 PM
grady

Reged: 01/06/04
Loc: SOUTH CAROLINA

Thanks for your info. I intent to follow it to the letter when I receive it. I just read a post about the tea. I ordered the bulk tea, but one of the posters said the tea bags work better for her. But I'll try anything. It is great to a place where you can ask anything and talk about your problem and have someone who understands. Thanks a bunch, grady

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5537 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 441

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review