All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)
Would you mind posting his protocol here? new
      #35900 - 01/08/04 11:02 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Since the doc has said he is so open with his "cure" would someone please copy and paste his method here for all to see and comment on?

Since he's decided to join us, maybe he himself would do it?????

If it is a matter of dietary restrictions and good digestive enzymes and a good probiotic I should have been "cured" months ago. Just didn't happen...........And I have one of the best Alternative medicine M.D.'s in southern CA...........he's in his upper 70's (looks 50) and is not cheap!!!! Even he, with the massive amounts of supplements he's put me on, and dietary restrictions (not unlike Heathers except he forgot to add the soluble fiber factor) can see a difference in me.

So.............if this doc is as open as Heather and NOT out to get rich, and really IS concerned with HONESTLY helpling people with IBS, let's see his cards!!!!

--------------------

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Dr. Dahlman new
      #35902 - 01/08/04 11:06 AM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Michele -

I think any questions you have regarding Dr. Dahlman should be taken up on his website...

I can't speak for everyone, but personally I have no interest in reading his "crap."

I know I don't have to read it then...but honestly the website is not set up for him - it's set up for discussion on Heather's diet procedures and questions surrounding that...I really think we should respect that!

Do you not agree?

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

Re: God Bless Heather! new
      #35904 - 01/08/04 11:09 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Well said Bevrs....

And with having said all that I think we all need to UP our own individual contibutions to her newsletter just to help keep her afloat and helping us....

I for one AM....................

Kandee

--------------------

I'm locking this thread as I don't think it's appropriate for the forum new
      #35905 - 01/08/04 11:12 AM
HeatherAdministrator

Reged: 12/09/02
Loc: Seattle, WA

Dr. Dahlman's website and email are available to anyone interested in his work. His information is not related to the Eating for IBS diet, which is the clearly stated focus of this board.

I have seen too many Dr. Dahlman threads on other IBS message boards spiral terribly out of control and into attacks and counter-attacks, and that is simply not going to be permitted on this site.

Thank you to all of you for understanding.

Best,
Heather

--------------------
Heather is the Administrator of the IBS Message Boards. She is the author of Eating for IBS and The First Year: IBS, and the CEO of Heather's Tummy Care. Join her IBS Newsletter. Meet Heather on Facebook!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 479 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9523

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review