All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: please any one out there help me new
      #356695 - 03/13/10 06:00 PM
Allisonmary

Reged: 01/03/04

Sorry you are feeling bad today. I have had an awful last couple of days too and I still don't know what really caused it this time. That't the worst part is not knowing why right?
I had an eating disorder when I was younger also, I wouldn't necessarily starve myself becasue I thought I was too fat, i always was self conscious about being too thin. I just kind of felt like I never deserved to eat, and I would often throw up from anxiety- and now I find I developed a fear of food.
But think of it like this, for so many years you haven't been giving your body the nutrition it needed. Now that you are eating again your body wants to keep it all in, almost like store it becuase you need the nutrients. Thats probably causing alot of the bloating and constipation I think. As soon as you start giving your body the proper nutrition for a while, I think your body will start to get back to normal. Try not to get upset when you feel bloated, just think that your body is just healing and that is just what has to happen for it to heal. Try not to eat much less, or it wont get better. YOu need the nutrients! You deserve to feel good.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

#356724 - 03/15/10 10:49 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

thank you for help and suppout well last to day i have beeen so illi when the loo to day and i have still bloated tummy i have gained a pound and i feel so sick
i just dont no i see hypno team wed am writeing all down to take to them
syl i have oatmeal my daddy made it for me with water and i have berries on top and brown sugar it was nice no milk at all today am still bloated but feel ok thank hope it help the oats

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

#356725 - 03/15/10 11:10 AM

Unregistered

I'm not doing well either..between ibs and stress at work,and on my feet and working hard/ ppl upsetting me at work and fighting with my boyfriend..I've been pretty depressed. julieb would u email me your adress I may want to send u a present a copy of some cd's I will be buying sometime

#356728 - 03/15/10 12:29 PM
Syl

Reged: 03/13/05
Loc: SK, CANADA

Glad to hear the oatmeal was okay. Try for a couple of weeks and see how it goes

--------------------
STABLE: ♂, IBS-D 50+ years - Science of IBS

The FODMAP Approach to Managing IBS Symptoms
Evidence-based Dietary Management of Functional GI Symptoms: The FODMAP Approach
FODMAP Chart & Cheatsheet
The Role of Food & Dietary Intervention in IBS

#356730 - 03/15/10 01:10 PM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

syl hy am i so badwhy am i geting worse not better when am going to hypno
i thought rice creal would be fine and i guess not
so mad cos last year i was on corn and goats milk anf for 2 months i was great and same with soya i feel so bad and get worse down i am seeing my gp tomorow i hope for a happyy news

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

It might be a impaction new
      #356735 - 03/15/10 06:38 PM
glasgowgirl

Reged: 09/01/08
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

You mention you have the runs which may indicate you have a impaction. This happens when harden stools become stuck in the colon and the only thing that can pass is watery D.

You must tell your GP or Dr Whorwell's clinic about this. if it is an impaction the you won't get better until you clear it. Your Dr can advise you on this.
Other members on the board have dealt with this before and got better afterwards.

--------------------
Stable IBS D

Caltrate helps with D magnesium helps C. new
      #356736 - 03/15/10 06:39 PM
glasgowgirl

Reged: 09/01/08
Loc: Vancouver, Canada

A lot of C people hear use natracalm as a magnesium supplement.

--------------------
Stable IBS D

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1757 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8255

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review