All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: I totally agree new
      #355388 - 02/08/10 09:56 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

ok thank i understand it just if feels like everywere i g my ed is there talking point even at home i hate my ed i really to it scares me
cyndy
am i geting this right you have a ed to cos you said when you was in hospital

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: how made it that new
      #355391 - 02/08/10 11:37 AM
shawneric

Reged: 01/30/03
Loc: Oregon

Dr Whorewell, is one of the top GI doctors in the UK and a recognized expert on IBS.

Julie you should recognized that when you were happy and not under staress you felt better. Do you also see a psychologist? CBT is something that could also really help you after your done with the HT.

--------------------
My website on IBS is www.ibshealth.com

Re: how made it that new
      #355392 - 02/08/10 11:58 AM
julieb123

no i dont i wish i did i wish i was well and happy and safe and had a flat tummy
i am in a bad way today and cant cope i have gained 3 pounds some times i no its water but i just like weight be the same i feel i really need to go back gym 24.7 but i no i cant cos pains in my back and tummy

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

#355405 - 02/08/10 07:03 PM
Thai

Reged: 10/04/09

Julie,

Please don't take our posts this way.
I agree with Cyndy...you need to address the eating disorder before you can address the IBS. That is just a fact of life.

You say you have been in 4 hospitals and yet you are still having eating disorders. Obviously you did not get the help you need.

Who in the world said anything about hating you??
That is so far form the truth!
I would not take the time to post to you if I hated you Julie.
My words are meant to help you...that is all.
And yes, I have read EVERYTHING there is to read about you and it seems your concerns are gaining weight, looking fat, bloated tummy and so on.
I get that you are scared and depressed and you seem to be making no headway here on this board, which is why I suggested you go to an Eating Disorder Board for your front line help.

Why would you say you have no friends on this board?
Because we care enough to offer another way????

--------------------
IBS-D

#355412 - 02/09/10 02:13 AM
julieb123

am so sorry you are all so kind i am just feeling so sorry for my self at the mo i hate my self and the fact i cant get well or see a patten and work out whats makeing my ibs bad or cause my attacs i no my ed is more strong and it killing me and my life i just no as soon as feel better i have flare but i think am doing ok on soya then bad am ok on goats them back i only have rice creals am just fed up and confused

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

#355453 - 02/09/10 03:56 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Julie, may I ask you a question here? You seem obsessed with the milk question. Which milk to drink...goat, soya, rice, almond etc? I advised and I believe Syl did too, to just omit all milks from your diet for a time, and then reintroduce and see how you feel.

I am sorry, I do not mean to sound harsh, but I don't get why you are so stuck on milks. I think you have bigger issues than milks. If you don't want to totally remove the different types of milks from your diet for a period of time, then at least listen to the team of docs that you have working with you.

The others are right. You have to give it time and stick with something to see how it is working, and move on from there. You can't keep jumping around and expect positive change and outcomes.

And please, just drop the milk question for awhile. Maybe you are one of those people that cannot consume any kind of milk. There are other ways to moisten your foods, if needed. And there is so much more to diet than cereals and milks.

#355458 - 02/09/10 04:50 PM
Thai

Reged: 10/04/09

And there is so much more to IBS than the foods we consume or don't consume.

--------------------
IBS-D

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 912 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5945

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review