All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
how do I get rid of this?
      #353168 - 12/12/09 02:16 PM

Unregistered

stool is just out of reach and I just go sit down and just relax so I'll eventually go..but I'm getting the urge and its not coming down,the stool just out of reach went further up..what the heck does that mean? I've been following the ibs diet with no trigger foods. this has made me feel even more sick at work,the other day it was like I had an urge but the stool went further up that was just out of reach then later that night I had a really bad farting attack like my body was trying to force stool out,then I went to the bathroom and it was just a tiny piece.

After a piece just out of reach goes back up,the whole day I get crazy pulsating and sometimes like itchy feeling and sometimes the pulsating then a really irritating itchy like feeling,feels like my stool wanting to come out, then I get huge balls of gas poping at work,sometiems it comes out in a gas attack,or just a tiny bit,or sometimes none at all.feel overall crabby and irritable beacue of it.

can anyone think of an object that won't hurt that I can use to pull that piece out? sorry just that it makes me tired,shaky,irritable,depressed.

leaving for work now I'm left feeling neasous,sick,shaky,irritable,piece just out of reach,I I can barley touch it,then I try to push and fight so it gets down..no luck,so left with feeling like [censored] at work.

Edited by aperson (12/12/09 02:48 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: how do I get rid of this? new
      #353169 - 12/12/09 05:21 PM
Aly

Reged: 08/16/04
Loc: Columbus, Ohio

If it's that bad, it might not be a bad idea to try a suppository. I know laxatives are bad, but if it's bothering you so much that you are unable to think about anything else, maybe you need to get that part of your gut cleaned out a bit.
But, if your stool is already soft it might not help. A SFS, like acacia, is what bulks it up...are you taking enough acacia?
also, i know you drink a lot of tea, so keep doing that. water is really good to help move everything along.
sorry you're miserable. hang in there. wish i could help more, but it really sounds like you need to find a good doc and get on a plan that can make your life change for the better. I know you don't have insurance and aren't willing to do that, but it seems like you have not been able to make process with your symptoms, which makes it very difficult for us to know how to help you.
hang in there.

--------------------
IBS-A

#353170 - 12/12/09 08:32 PM

Unregistered

I think I have to give the diet more time becaue it hasn't been long since eating all the bad food,then I have to go through everything I'm eating to figure out if something besides a known trigger is a problem. Maybe its onions,garlic,gingerrot,lemons,or heather's lemon bread.

a supository won't help,I don't have constipation,just terrible incomplete evacuation,I can go a good amount every day,very rarly do I have a day I realease almost none. I'm thinking maybe most of the stool inside is mushy and ther's only a little solid..but I'll see tommorow.

I should have remembered when it doesn't come out there's always a reason for it,the reason was it was a litle hard piece attached to a soft piece that was too mushy to come out yesterday.

Edited by aperson (12/13/09 09:07 AM)

incredibly stupid,what I did new
      #353171 - 12/13/09 09:33 AM

Unregistered

well I was following the diet without triggers,then yesterday I ate some bad food,and today I did because I didn't have anything prepared and felt bad,so I go make it worse by eating a fowl of dear meat stew! The reason I was shaky and nasous was because the stool inside me is very mushy,I think its actual d,I never thought I'd have actual d,I know it must have been D inside me yesteday thats why I hardly went to the bathroom! I really don't know what I ate wrong,because last night and today was the last time I ate bad food,and I know the triggers will make if worse,but yesterday my body had none that I know of,well until like 2 hours before bedtime, If I keep a food diary and how i'm feeling,would a few people be willing to look it over for me? Could it have been the Kix cereal?

maybe I should see what the next bm's are like,if any later today,after taking fennel,acacia and some fibercon,and se if I should take half or 1/3 of one immodium?

Re: how do I get rid of this? *DELETED* new
      #353172 - 12/13/09 09:36 AM
Windchimes

Reged: 09/05/09
Loc: Northern California

Post deleted by Windchimes

--------------------
Senior female, IBS-D, presently stable thanks to Heather & Staff

#353175 - 12/13/09 10:32 AM

Unregistered

How can I be constipated when I go alot everyday? I thought I had pseudo diarreah,there is rarly a day I don't have a good to large amount of bm come out. I can't tolerate much IF then everything gets too mushy.

"Pseudodiarrhea, formerly known as hyperdefecation, is defined as increased stool frequency (more than three times daily) with a normal daily stool weight of less than 300 g (Fine and Schiller, 1999).

Pseudodiarrhea is often associated with rectal urgency and accompanies irritable bowel syndrome"

yes I take fiber as directed. I don't want to take a supository,I already almost had an accident!

Edited by aperson (12/13/09 11:00 AM)

Re: how do I get rid of this? *DELETED* new
      #353176 - 12/13/09 11:17 AM
Windchimes

--------------------

Definition of Pseudodiarrhea from Wikipedia *DELETED* new
      #353177 - 12/13/09 11:27 AM
Windchimes

--------------------

#353178 - 12/13/09 11:39 AM

Unregistered

ok,well I've always had really bad incomplete evacuation,I get an urge and quite a bit comes out on its own,then the rest is stuck inside. I think all the bloating triggers spasms and attacks for me so the stool can get into pieces or weird shapes.

Re: Definition of Pseudodiarrhea from Wikipedia new
      #353179 - 12/13/09 11:55 AM
Syl

Reged: 03/13/05
Loc: SK, CANADA

Notice there is no criteria that the stools are normal and not difficult to pass. Researchers found that true diarrhea correlates with an increase in stool weight mainly due to excess water. True diarrhea is distinguished from hyperdefication which only causes an increase in the number of bowel movements.

--------------------
STABLE: ♂, IBS-D 50+ years - Science of IBS

The FODMAP Approach to Managing IBS Symptoms
Evidence-based Dietary Management of Functional GI Symptoms: The FODMAP Approach
FODMAP Chart & Cheatsheet
The Role of Food & Dietary Intervention in IBS

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5168 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6179

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review