All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
I know this is gross but..who is willing
      #348160 - 07/17/09 09:57 AM

Unregistered

Ok I am doing a detailed diary of everything I eat,what times. and everytime I have a bm I record it and take a picture. I've been awake and out of bed about 2 hours now and have already had 4 bm's. Is there anyone willing to read my detailed diary and look at the poo pics that go with it? I just really want to get to the bottom of this. It seems even if I have a good SF base even adding a little IF like a few rasberries to a chocolate soymilk and soy ice cream smoothie or alot of rice with a small salad causes my bm's to be mushy. It's like when my bm's aren't solid and a certain hardness that even soft and not too hard or mushy,it gets stuck in me.

omg, its 12:26 and I've had 5 bm's and still feel like i'll be in the bathroom more!

Edited by aperson (07/17/09 10:27 AM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I know this is gross but..who is willing new
      #348164 - 07/17/09 10:53 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

Sorry, I can't do it! Weak stomach. I feel nauseous thinking about it.

This is gross. I don't think you should be this graphic on here, sorry. That is just my opinion though.

Everyone has problems with there stool consistency. That's something personal you will have to deal with.

So sorry!

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

Re: I know this is gross but..who is willing omg 6 or 7bm's today alrleady. new
      #348166 - 07/17/09 11:01 AM

Unregistered

sorry I was hoping someone could look at the consistency and give me some kind of advice or tell me why its so crazy just looking for more insight I guess. Sorry to gross you out.

#348167 - 07/17/09 11:26 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

It's all good in the neighborhood!

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#348168 - 07/17/09 12:06 PM

Unregistered

omg,Kappy I've had 8bm's today and still feel like I might have 1 or 2 more.

omg up to 9 bm's today and stil don't feel done.. new
      #348169 - 07/17/09 12:37 PM

Unregistered

anyone have 8-10 or more bm's a day and still don't feel done and after u go to bed and wake up the next day watever didn't get finished the day before is what u finish in the morning then continue with tons of bm's a day? If I don't have this many bmn's a day I feel terrible.

#348179 - 07/17/09 06:15 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

aperson- I am rather new to the boards, but have read some of your posts. I think you are way too focused on IBS. If you are spending a portion of your precious life taking pics of poo, well...need I say more.

We all (with IBS) have different stools on different days. That is just the way it is. What you are speaking about in your post is what I liken to a brownie batter consistency in a tube of toothpaste, and someone is sqeeezing at one end, so it comes out steadily but slowly. Does that sound about right? There are days I have that and days I have liquid and days I have pellets and days I have ribbons and days I have cow piles...TMI, right. It's the nature of the beast, I'm afraid.

What you have is a form of IBS-D, and it is a pain, but I think if you will stick with the diet for a period of time, you would improve. Keeping a journal is good too, because maybe then you can pinpoint the food that is causing the stool consistency.

I do think some people may be somewhat offended by your post. It's better to keep the BM in the bathroom, if you know what I mean. I think everyone is here to help, but we don't want to view your BM. Sorry!

#348184 - 07/17/09 09:35 PM

Unregistered

IF I havr ibs-d..why do I never have diarreah?

#348186 - 07/18/09 07:03 AM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

From what I know, it does not have to be diarrhea. When you go as many times a day as you say you are going, then it is considered pseudo-diarrhea or hyperdefecation.

Re: I know this is gross but..who is willing
      #348187 - 07/18/09 07:11 AM

Unregistered

is ibs d really hard to control? if I don't get diarreah,do u think it will get in the way of exercising? I refuse to let it stop me from doing medium to intense workouts because I plan to workout soon. when I get this under control. Is ibs d the reason I only get relief of gas and such when sitting down?

Who all on this board has this type? Has heather ever talked about hyperdefication?

Edited by aperson (07/18/09 07:24 AM)

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1241 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6345

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review