All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
awful feeling
      #347531 - 06/25/09 07:00 AM

Unregistered

anyone not sleep good for a few days. feel crappy during the day then at night your body is tired and wants to sleep but your ibs won't let u get enough sleep?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: awful feeling new
      #347534 - 06/25/09 07:48 AM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I have just felt crappy the last few days. I've been sleepy during the day, and I don't wanna do anything at night after work, except sleep! I can't seem to wake up! I think it's the Librax. It helps the tum but not the alertness! My IBS usually doesn't interrupt my sleep. How late do you quit eating?

How's the job going? And, well, how's trying to avoid all that greasy, delectible, suculant goodness at McDonald's? (Can you tell I would love a double cheeseburger and large order of fries with a triple thick milkshake right now? That would be like two days of calories in one meal lol)

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#347577 - 06/26/09 10:54 AM

Unregistered

I'm sorry to hear that. What I think is,I will take heather's supplemnts,align,fiberconand my birth control and nothing else. I hate the idea of prescriptions and ibs is so touchy,unless It's like life or death,I refuse to take any prescription...like if I ever had to take an antibiotic cuz I got sick enough to go to the doctor and had to take it.

I never met my dead line of not eating triggers so I would feel good at the fair. It was a downer that I went to the fair but didn't feel good. My boyfriend said it would have been more fun if I felt better.

as for mcdonalds that food had alot to do with not feeling good. I'm substituting foods I like their with my own. Like grilled chicken,or use soy milk and soy ice cream for a chocolate shake.soy ice cream on ice cream cones for cones..

I have a personal question for u or any lady who would anser. I was feelinig bloated and crappy at the fair..when my bf and I got to my place and wanted to "get busy" I wanted to,but It was like I couldn't get "excited enough.must be the stress and feeling bad? I wasn't as "ready" for it,and it took a while before I was good enough for it. But it also hurt,I think cuz of the bloating and everything? like my colon was pushing on me?

#347581 - 06/26/09 12:25 PM
Kappy

Yeah I would take it easy when you don't feel well. The pressure can cause some pain when "gettin' busy"

As for the meds, I have to have some kind of relief. Nature just doesn't meet my needs most of the time. Don't get me wrong, I love the acacia fiber, vitamins, and other supplements I take, but I can't go with out Amitiza, Miralax, and Librax!

Gotta Run..... I have some urgency coming on! TMI I know

--------------------

my head was spinning new
      #347605 - 06/27/09 09:54 AM

Unregistered

When your really bloated do u ever not feel right and you feel like your head and the room is kinda spinning? it's hard to relieve my bloating,I find myself twisting and turning my body into positions to find the ring one that relieves some gas. also,When I'm standing up it hardly gets relieved. In sitting positions and laying down ones,is that weird?

Re: my head was spinning new
      #347638 - 06/29/09 09:45 AM
Kappy

I get very nauseous feeling when bloated. I'm very nauseous right now, as a matter of fact. This could definitely cause spinning/dizziness.

I don't get relief unless standing, and I work at a desk . It's hard to get up and move around, but it's the only relief i have.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 96 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2798

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review