All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
Re: The maximum recommended dosage is 5 level tablespoons per day... new
      #335050 - 08/20/08 09:52 PM

Unregistered

I really do hav a bad motility problem.. I have to be on the toilet 10 times or more per day... SOmetimes my stool gets mushy and I end up having to take that much for me to go..I've been doing this for quite some time. I also eat alot of carrot,minute rice. Baked lays,jennio products.. 2 days ago I ate a tortilla with minute rice,chicken and 2 small,thin slices of tomatoe, the afternoon before that..i ate at arbys,curly fries and a girll chicken sandwich.. SO should I be worried about my nutritional absorbtion at this point? But If I cut down when I know I need tons..I will have more bathroom problems..

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

heather also a woman question.. new
      #335051 - 08/20/08 10:09 PM

Unregistered

First of all, thanks for taking the time to read my post and I hope you answere the one reply above it and this one!

So I was wondering If Ibs can slow down my period starting..Is it possible my colon is pushing on me, because I noticed I had just a tiny bit of pink residue,thats the start of my cyle..But I never got it today,but I did notice a few minutes ago that there is more and seens to be starting. I did have some stool stuck that finally came out after work..maybe not all of it though..

omg, whats wrong with me? new
      #335086 - 08/21/08 09:24 AM

Unregistered

Ove been taking tons of acacia. It is that time of the month..but my stools are really soft and are almost diarreah.

bump....notext new
      #335150 - 08/22/08 09:45 AM

Unregistered

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1376 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5635

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review