All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hi new member,need a little help
      #324073 - 02/05/08 04:16 PM
sweetpea14

Reged: 02/05/08

Hi there everyone,so glad to have found this sight.I have done enough research and this one is just about the only one that seems to give a brighter outlook to an otherwise dim side(for me) I also have lupus and all the complications that go with it but have learned to cope.As if that were not enough/lol I have IBS with c and diverticulitis.Heathers book sounds great and will be getting it soon,but until then may be someone has some answers for me anything would help, I have looked through the boards as suggested but need some questions answered.I cant tolerate the soy milk or rice milk can i use lactose free milk in recipes also how about lipton herbal cinnamon tea for the bloating and gas. I will keep searching as it is alot to take in and am sure with a little more time and the book it will get easier.Thank You Rosanne

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hi new member,need a little help new
      #324074 - 02/05/08 04:24 PM
tiredofpain

Reged: 11/25/06

When you get Heather's book a lot of your answers will be answered. But to help get you started... Fennel tea is best for bloating. You can get it off this website or at Whole Foods or other grocery stores. Stay away from all dairy and avoid caffeine. If the lipton tea is caffeine tea then I don't think it will hurt you, but I am not sure how much it help with your bloating.

You also may want to read the webpages for more advise. Lots of good information on this site.

Best of luck!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1014 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 579

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review