All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Anyone trying to LOSE weight
      #298282 - 01/27/07 03:30 PM
wendyc

Reged: 03/20/06
Loc: Florida

I just posted about the 6 week body makeover which was definately making me over - my stomach is a mess! I was doing fine before but now I'm really suffering. I've lost about 10 lbs but my stomach is so bloated from gas and pain that it doesn't even seem like I've lost anything. Has anyone used any specific diet plan incorporating Heather's eating suggestions that you think may work for me. I'd like to lose about 30 lbs. Thanks!

--------------------
IBS-D, Acid Reflux, ???

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Anyone trying to LOSE weight new
      #298283 - 01/27/07 04:03 PM
Sarah24

Reged: 01/27/07

Hi Wendy! I'm not familiar with Heather's eating suggestions, but I have lost 30 lbs in 2 months by using the diet plan listed on www.doctormillerstea.com
A friend told me about the Holy Tea and Youthin, so I ordered it. With my order, they sent a recommended diet, which is actually very healthy and very easy to follow. I think the diet is listed somewhere on the website, too.

Anyway, the tea cleanses your system and Youthin speeds up weight loss. I really like these products.

The tea is supposed to help all kinds of stomach distress, too.

Good luck. I hope you get to feeling better!

Sarah

#298285 - 01/27/07 04:43 PM
heavenlee

Reged: 01/13/04

I was starting to gain weight on Heather's diel also. But, I used the Weight Watchers plan to lose 10 pounds. I have 5 more pounds to go. The Weight Watchers plan is great because you can actually eat what you want but are restricted in the number of points that you can eat per day (every food is a certain amount of points). It really works. I know there are other people on the board on WW with much success.

This tea has Cathartic Herbs - laxatives. new
      #298301 - 01/27/07 06:51 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

I never heard of this before, and looked at the website. The tea does not list what it might contain, except saying it has "cathartic herbs". Cathartic herbs are used to stimulate purging from the bowel.

Wendyc, I don't know if you are a d or c, but this tea does not sound as if it would be good for ibs-d!

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Re: This tea has Cathartic Herbs - laxatives. new
      #298328 - 01/28/07 08:10 AM
Sarah24

Reged: 01/27/07

If you look behind the tab How and Why it Works, all ingtedients are listed. Dr. Miller claims this is the closest you will find to a cure for IBS. I don't know...

#298348 - 01/28/07 04:48 PM
kamikat

Reged: 11/17/06

I am also doing weight watchers. For me, it's been very slow loss and I need to loss alot of weight, but it is coming off.

Thank you ... new
      #298360 - 01/28/07 06:54 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

I did find the ingredients listed. But the tea is still a diuretic, and with ibs-d I especially don't need that kind of help.

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 413 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1518

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review