All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Melissa and others...opinions about Equalactin and adding Acacia sporadically new
      #291548 - 11/28/06 03:41 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Good luck! If you do try it, let me know how it works. And the Thermacare also. I love those things! Well, I like Buddy better, but I still like the Thermacre!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Thanksgiving diners??? new
      #291666 - 11/28/06 02:04 PM
Lisa Marie

Reged: 07/17/06
Loc: Lakewood, CO

Hubby and I had a YUMMY Thanksgiving! I managed to talk him out of turkey, thankfully. We made an absolutely delicious vegan tofu roast. Think bread bowl with a lid, but made of tofu and stuffed with various veggies and seasonings. YUM! We had Heather's stuffing, green beans, and sweet potato pecan pie. At DH's request, we also had the canned cranberry stuff that slides out of the can in one big chunk! We were a little gassy the next day or two (as we finished the leftovers), but I'm guessing that was due to the tofu roast.

Everything was so yummy and safe, I didn't miss anything!

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lisa, IBS-C (Vegan)
Stable since July 2007!
Mommy to Rhiannon Marie (Dec. 13, 2008)

Equalactin question new
      #298422 - 01/29/07 03:43 PM
funmom

Reged: 08/09/06
Loc: California

I am IBS-C which every so often turns into a MASSIVELY painful attack followed by LOTS and LOTS of semi-diahrrea and more bowel movements than should come out of any one person. I take Levsin and Xanax (the xanax is strictly for the tummy - I'm fine mentally) I do take a Tramadol when the cramping pain is blinding.....it does help a BIT. Would the Equalactin help the pain for someone like me? I already take Citrucel daily.

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4521 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4515

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review